Chapter 29 (18+)

Explicit sexual content, read at own risk

~~~~~~~~~

I went up to my mate and stood in between his legs, my member exposed and half hard before him. He grabbed my waist, digging his fingers in, and placed gentle kisses from the skin above my member to my belly button where his lips parted from my body and he looked up to see me.

"Time for your spanking. Lay on my lap with your thighs on my legs and your face and stomach on the bed," he simply commanded. I nodded quickly and got into the position he described with my arms by my head and my ass fully exposed to him.

"You have the prettiest, cutest bum," he complimented as one of his hands came down softly and gently rubbed one of my ass cheeks. His hand felt warm against my skin and my body lit up like an inferno, desperately craving for his touch and all that awaited.

"It seems my little dove wants a spanking," he cooed.

"Little dove?" I asked, questioning the nickname he had just given me. With his spare hand he stroked some of my hair behind my ear.

"Because the colour of your hair reminds me of cute little doves. So, you are my little dove," he explained. I felt my cheeks flush and butterflies fill my tummy. Only he could make me feel so warm and soft in a position like this while I waited for him to scorch my body with his deadly touch.

"Are you ready for your spanking, my little one?" he asked. All these new nicknames were going to throw me over the edge, and over the edge I wanted to go.

"Yes," I replied making my voice very clear.

"How about you count them for me? Can you do that? We'll try for 10 for now but every time you don't count, I'll start from the beginning."

"Okay. I can count."

I felt his hand leave my behind and I waited. I waited for his palm to come down and I waited for the sting. The anticipation was killing me and just when I thought he wasn't going to do it anymore... SMACK!

My whole body jolted forward from the pain of how hard his hand had come down on me. I could still feel the sting even though his hand began rubbing soothingly over the area that was no doubt red by now. I knew it would hurt because of the power and strength in his arms and his hands and I welcomed the pain wholeheartedly. It was a nice pain, a comforting pain, a kind pain graced to me by my mate who would never truly hurt me. It was everything I ever wanted from a good spanking and that was only the first one.

Oh no, it was the first one and I hadn't counted like he told me to.

"Oh dear. Looks like my little dove's been a naughty boy. I thought you said you would count?" my mate said tutting.

"I'm sorry, I forgot," I whimpered out at having disappointed my mate. I wanted to please him in every way I could, not ever disappoint him.

"Well, that's alright, we'll just have to start again. Remember this time. One to ten or it's back to the beginning."

This time I didn't have to wait for his hand to come down because it caught my ass in a hard smack before I even realised he had moved his hand. Trying not to get lost in my thoughts, I quickly moaned out a 'one' so as not to disappoint Finn again. What he wanted, I wanted to give him.

"Good boy," he said as he rubbed the area again soothing the pain before his hand was back up and the loud sound of skin hitting skin reverberated around the room once again, followed by a quick 'two' from me.

SMACK!

'three'

SMACK!

'four'