Afreen- 🌺Part 1🌺

ابدأ من البداية

"Zubair ne baat ki hai shayaan se Naziya, aur shayaan ko mana liya hai, par mujhe phir bhi lagta hai ki shayaan nai manega. Faiza ki baat bahut buri lagi thi unhen. Sab sun liya tha usne."

(Zubair had talked with Shayaan, Naziya, and he was successful in getting Shayaan agree but I still think that he would not agree. He had listened everything that day.)

Naziya Begum knew her son very well. He was having a thinking that was different from everyone. She could still remember his exact words.

***

Past

18 months before

"Dad, ye dekhiye ye location, it's the prime location and I loved this. Office se bhi jyada door nahi hai.." shayaan was showing the location of the place that he has short listed for their home.

(Dad, see this location, it's the prime location and I loved this. It's also close to te office.)

"Ye kisliye hai beta, office toh already set up ho gaya hai.." Junaid Khan asked his son who was now showing him the decor.

( What is this for son, you have already set up the office)

"Rehne ke liye, jab tak hum shift honge tab tak it will be ready. Bas aap aur mom dekhlen aur kuch toh nai karna. I think this one will be perfect." He showed the 3-D model that shayaan had specifically prepared.

(It will be for our stay, it will be ready when when we will shift. It's just both you and mom have to see and see if anything else could be done. But I think this one is perfect)

"Shayaan iski koi zaroorat nahi hai, hum haweli mein rahenge aur ye aapse kisne keh diya ki hum pakistan jayenge aur Islamabad me rahenge. Aap shayad bhool gayen hain ki hamara already ek ghar hai.." Junaid gave his son his two cents that was necessary.

(Shayaan this isn't necessary, we will stay in the haweli and who told you that we will live in Islamabad once we reach pakistan? Have you forgotten that we already have a home there.)

Shayaan looked at his father's face and the look on his Father's face made him realise that he need to clear some things.

"Dad, main nahi chahta ki hum shift hokar haweli mein rahen.. isliye maine already ye plan kiya tha. Aur aapne shift hone ke liye kaha tha wahan jaane ke liye nai."

(Dad, I don't want that we should live there once we shift.. that's why I had already planned this. Moreover, you just asked me to shift, you never told me that we will live there)

"Aap yeh kaisi baatein kar rahe hain, wahan aapke dada, dadi, chacha chachi hain.. aapke baba yahan business ke liye aaye the aur hame ek din toh wapas jana hi tha." Naziya said keeping the tray on the table and handled one cup to her child.

(What are you saying Shayaan, you have your grandfather, grandmother, chacha (paternal uncle), chachi (aunt). And your father came here for business, one day we will have to return.)

"Mom.."

"Ammi kahiye aap hame.. naziya reprimanded her son. She never liked when he addressed her with the word that she didn't liked.

(Call me ammi..)

"Ammijaaaan.." shayaan said with a pause stretching the jaan making his mother to glare at him.

"Samajne ki koshish kariye, chachajaan ko bilkul acha nai lagega agar aap mein aur baba wahan rahenge. Wo unka ghar hai, hum kaise kisi aur ki cheezon par haq jama sakte hain." Shayaan pointed out his views.