Hurt

(Bakugo Pov)( warning: switching pov, mention of abuse, homophobic slurs, strong use of words, and sad shark baby)

Akari walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen. Soon after I see a groggy Ejiro walk down stir and plump right next to me and put his head on my shoulder and hug I am. So fucking cute, I ruffle his head and give him a smirk. I hear a snap and turn my head and see Kioka took a picture on her phone. she gave me an awkward smile and walked off to the kitchen. Mrs. Emiko had brought me and Kirishima a plate, so I made Ejiro get off of me and we both started eating. Mrs. Hana soon joined us and then asked " So Bakugo, I was just wondering what it was like raising a kid for you?" she spoke and then quickly add, " O-Oh no need to answer my question I-I was just wondering." after that she let out an apologetic sorry and smile. 

"Nah it's fine, you guys should know how I got here." I looked at Akari who was already finished eating, and then Ejiro, who had heard this already and was already done fuck eating. Jesus Christ, I send them off to go do something and they left and Kioka went upstairs. So I sit there and explain that I am (was) a single father, in high school after Akari was born I had to drop out. but luckily I had found online courses I could take. I took them while raising Akari, once I got done with the high school course, I did college courses. and then that how it was until I finished and got a job, and then I met Ejiro and ended up here. it was a fucking long and shitty road but I'm happy where I'm at now.

(Kirishima pov)

Akari and I were about to call the band over when I hear a knock on the door. I make my way to the door and open it and my father. I Quickly try and close the door. But he grabs the door and forced it open and drags me outside. I step back and I see mom, mama, and Katsuki runs over to see what happened. As soon as mom saw him she clenched her fist, " why the hell is you here, Ryoko." She hissed at him. Of course, he gave his cold devilish smile," why I want nothing more to talk with my son." he said looking at me, and all the pain and memories of when I was little came flooding back.

"Ejiro, what the hell is this." my father held up my test the had a 78% on it. it was on my worst subject, math. " I-I'm sorry father, I-I'll do better next time," I said bowing my head. My father walked over and kicked me in the gut, and yelled "the reason you failing is that you're being a little whore and spending your time hanging out with other little shits, you fucking fag,"  he kept kicking me and yelling slurs and eventually started wiping me with a belt he had grabbed. I was crying and screaming from the pain. by the time he was done, the back of my snow-white uniform, was now a crimson blood-stained red. " get up you little bitch, you will study and I will send you off this summer to a camp that will teach you that your silly phase is just a stupid thought."  and said and kicked one last time out the door. I basically crawled to my room and closed my door. I crawled onto my bed and sat on my bed. Whimpered and cried quietly, then I picked up my notebook full of songs that no one has heard and my ukulele. And sang a song quietly to me.

I snapped back into the present and I saw Katsuki's hand on my shoulder. he was looking at my father, his eyes full of confidence. Then I felt a tug on my shirt I look behind and It was Akari. and then she gave me a hug. I felt a tear go down my face and I smiled at her and turn around and hug her back. I tell her to go back inside for a bit. she shakes her head but then reluctantly shakes her head in agree meant and went in.

 now I turned back to my father and he now looked at Katsuki. " So, you're the guy who wanted to hang out with my fag of a son." I could feel Katsuki's anger rise. " You have no room to talk about Ejiro, you son of a bitch," mom hissed and mama was basically holding her back. Katsuki started to smirk and then said " so you're the asshole who hurt my boyfriend, huh." Katsuki cracked his knuckles.