Drummer

( alrighty time for a Lil time skip, it been a few months since the Camie thing and after Kirisunshine got his kiss from the bakubabe, he basically gay panic at the disco and they continue to hang out each slowly but surely gaining feelings for each other.) (Kirishima pov)

I was just hanging in my room when I get a call from Denki. I answer the call to see what happened this time. turns out Denki and Sero were being stupid, not to my surprise. And Sero, the drummer broke his arm. I mean I feel bad for him but he had to do it right now of all times and now we need a drummer for while he's recovering. Jiro is going to KILL them,  meantime I'm going to have to figure something out. I sit there thinking for a minute, tapping my hand on the wall. Wait, I should go ask Kats. He smart, I think he could help! And now I got an excuse to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now I'm at Kats house and Akari is hugging onto me like a puppy which was FUCKING ADORABLE. Katsuki walks in with a cup of coffee that says Extras on it. " Oi Shitty hair, what the hell are you doing here. didn't you say need to talk about some shit?" Bakugo said in translation he basically asking why I need to talk. " well my dear Bakubro, I need some help. stupid Sero broke his arm and now we need a new drummer. Do ya know anyone? I asked him. he looked very hesitant to say something but the was when Akari blurted out," Dad can play the drum. Granny made him when he was in middle school."

 I looked at her then at him. his face was red from embarrassment. " BRO, you can play the drums? you should totally try and see if you qualify in Jiro's eyes." Katsuki muttered a yes and that's when I took Katsuki to the studio after we dropped Akari and Ms. Bakugo's house. When we get there, to my surprised to see Katsuki's partner, Shinso hears talking to Denki. they looked like they were leaving to go somewhere as they walked out the door hand in hand with each other, also I saw this lady with dark hair and a ponytail and she was talking to Jiro who was blushing pretty hard. I remember that Denki and Jiro broke up it wasn't a bad one like Jiro's other ex. Actually, she wanted it, I'm glad to see they are moving on from each other. I run up to Jiro, dragging Katsuki with me his hand in mine, ...wait SHIT I'm holding his hand. as soon as we get to Jiro I let go of his hand probably with an awkward blush on my face.

 She looked at us and she smirked a bit but then stopped when that girl put her hand on Jiro's shoulder and Jiro's face was as red as my hair. " Bakugo? is that you," asked the girl, Bakugo replied, " yes, Yaoyorozu, it's me. Now, why the hell are you here for?" I looked confused and tilted my head at him. He explained that was Another person he worked with. she was one of his other bosses, Then  Yaoyorozu explained that the business wants to make some deals, etc. I had no clue it was that kind of office, but I'm not complaining. I explained to Jiro that Kstuki could try out to be our drummer for a bit. we walk over to our Instruments where Sero was waiting and Katsuki gets to the drums and we are thinking of a song forget him to play. Sero and Yaoyorozu both encourage Jiro to sing the song as Katsuki plays, She reluncetly agrees to. we pick the song Drivers License.

I kinda didn't like the song for them to do. I know they both had bad breakups, and this song might hit close to home for both of them. And I know they won't argue with the choice even if they didn't want it because the group chooses it. They start the song up and they were singing and getting into it when they got to the 5th and 6the verse, they sounded in perfect harmony, It made me feel sad that I could hear the hurt in Jiro's voice. And it hurt my heart it felt like the way Katsuki was playing it felt like he was hurting and wanted someone to help. after they had finished they walked over and they actually had tears in their eyes. 

I ran over and barely hugged them. Jiro started bawling and Katsuki just silently cried into my shoulder. But I knew that meant he was basically doing the same thing Jiro was. Yaoyorozu Ran over to Jiro and Let her hug Jiro as I was hugging Katsuki, I never want Katsuki to cry it hurts too much. we slowly made our way to the lounge where they cried for a good hour. They finally calmed down and Jiro told Katsuki he was in. We left the studio, " Do you have anything planned Bakubro?" " No, Why the hell you asking shitty hair?" Katsuki replied to my question. I was really nervous it took a lot to get it out. " w-well I was wondering if you'd go on a date with me?"

this what I kinda imagine the breakdown they had would look like(._.) something like that.

credit to the artist who made this