Explosive blond

(Kiri pov)

That blond hair, that's all I saw after I called to the crowd I saw a guy about my age and his hair was this explosive blond. that's the only way I could explain it, but that performance is one of the best we ever did. after the performance Sero took the mic and explained that we would be signing autographs. and after that, we headed down of the stage and headed towards the table as a HUGE line formed. " great....we are going to be here a  while gang." says Jiro as she tells our bodyguards Shoji and Sato, and they headed to get the line under control.

 It took a couple of hours and we finally got through most of the people. and all that was left were these two people. it was the guy I saw and what I guess to be his sister . " hey there kiddo!" I said seeing them walk up. " H-Hi!" she exclaimed as she handed me a merch shirt from a few weeks ago. " you want me to sign this?" I ask to make sure it was fine, I also said with my bright smile that people say I have. "Y-yeah", Said the girl. as I was signing the shirt on the back, and I assume is to be like her big brother, the blond guy walked up to the desk and me being the shark tooth stupid I am I ask " hey what's your guy's names?" I know we're not to really be friends with fans but something draws me to the guy and that his sister or something is really sweet. " that's no of you-" the blond guy was about to say but his sister I assume cuts him off. " my name is Akari Bakugo, and that's my dad, Katsuki Bakugo".

 Oh...ok not his sister. " well I wanted to know if you two lucky people want to meet the rest of the band!" I ask because the rest had already left to go to the break room. Akari looks up to her dad, with the CUTEST puppy dog eyes. He looked at her for a minute and sighed "I don't give a fuck." he said. I don't know why but just that man talking just gave me butterflies in my stomach. For no reason, at all, I was falling hard. I lead them to the break room where Mina, Denki, Sero, and Jiro are. as I let them in Jiro, our manager chokes on her water.  " K-Kirishima, why are they in here!" But her question never got answered as Akari runs inside and starts talking really fast about each of us band members. Mina giggled, " she reminds me when Kiri gets supper happy or excited." "I second that" as Sero laughed along with her. I slightly blush from embarrassment, I look over as I see Bakugo walk outside. I slipped away and followed him.

 I saw he was sitting and the moonlight just lightly lit his face to bring out his features. I sat next to him.  " huh, what are you doing here shitty hair?" " Ow, I hope you know it takes a lot to put this up for the public, it's my icon hair man. besides my name is Ejiro Kirishima," I say jokingly. I heard a tch from his mouth. " so Bakugo, where is your wife? " I asked, but I think I shouldn't have because his expression got kinda upset. " I ain't got one, and why are you asking huh!" He hissed at me. " hey, man I'm sorry I didn't know it was a touchy subject Ummm, oh you can ask me something." I replied trying to make sure he doesn't walk off because I wanted to know more about him. he stared for a minute, his eyes felt like they were just scanning me or something sees if I'm to be trusted. He looked at the sky his eyes kinda looked empty which kinda made me sad," Nah, I don't need to know shit about your personal life."

 " So where do you work?" I asked." Huh, shitty hair did I say you could keep asking me shit." he replied to my question. " oh come on, please I'll...I sign more stuff for Akari. He looked at me and sighed. " I work at UA offices, basically I sit in an office all day." What really, this guy as fine as he is is working in an office." dude I would have thought your some kind of model or something," I said without thinking. He looked at me like I was stupid. " the hell shitty hair you're a bold one," he mumbled and my face went red as my hair. I laughed, for a bit but then I heard Bakugo join in. His laugh is so fucking hot. I hate to admit it but this explosive blond had me drowning in my own feelings. after we caught our breaths we went back to get Akari and I signed some merch we had laying around and gave it to her. As they left I saw Bakugo look back and he smirked and my heart almost came out of my chest.

 As they left I saw Bakugo look back and he smirked and my heart almost came out of my chest

I actually drew this, it's just a stupid thing. Not that good but it's for this so here :D