Phone Number

Bakugo pov

I had gotten finished with my shitty job, thanks to eye bags taking half of my work. as I walked out the door. I saw was red......and It was shitty hair but he had a mask on, his hair was down, and he was wearing a hat.  "What the hell are you back here shitty hair," I say as I look up at him. he looked up from his phone and pulled his mask down, he gave a big smile," Bakugo, hey man I just stopped to give you my phone number so we can keep in touch!" I look at him like he was crazy, scratch that he is. He's trying to be friends with me of all people. It wouldn't be all that bad....NO get a hold of yourself Katsuki, just because he's cute and smiley doesn't mean he's trustworthy. you know this by now from your first mistake with her.

"um Bakugo, are you going to take it?" says shitty hair, as he tilted his head to the side still with a smile plus a slight blush. FUCK. I mutter fine, and pull out my phone, and added his contact under shitty hair. I handed him my phone and he took mine, he looked at his phone for a minute smiling to himself with a blush. I smirk, I have no clue why I did. I just felt like it. Just as I did Akari was walking up to the building in her long-sleeved uniform and saw that. " What's happening here?" Akari said walking up to me. " N-NOTHING, me and you, brat are going home." I semi yell and pick her up by her stomach and held her on my side and I hit off running. I hear Shitty hair yell," TEXT ME LATER, SEE YOU!" I run off a bit and then put Akari down and we start walking to the train station.

" was that Kirishima, dad?" Ask Akari. I let out a tch sound which basically told her answer.  she stared at me. " WHAT THE HELL I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE MAKING FRIENDS ASSHOLE!" she yells at me, and with that my face goes red as shitty hairs hair. " THE HELL WHO SAID HE WAS MY FRIEND YOU BRAT!" I yell back at her as we walked to the train to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When we get home I'm in the kitchen getting ready to make dinner but I hear an all-most silent whimper. I quietly walk up the stairs and look into Akari's room from her door, and I see her wiping some kind of makeup. I know she hates that stuff so why does she have it on?" Akari." I  called her name and as she looked at me the fear in her eyes. I saw her face was covered in bruises. I walked up to her and grabbed her arms and that she let out a yelp. I just stood there for a minute, " Akari, I'm going to wait downstairs, I want you to put on a tank top, and let me look at your wounds," I say in my gentlest voice. she nodded. I walked down the stairs and grabbed the first aid kit. she slowly made her way down the stairs and she was covered in scars and all kinds of wounds. I told her to sit as I started to patch her up. I'm no stranger to fights, I basically fought all through middle school and some of high school. But these were a mix of fight wounds and protective wounds.

 " tell me what happened," I tell Akari and she flinched. " I-I don't wanna," she said while lowering her head. I probably sounded desperate for an answer when I said." please." she looked up at me and saw my expression. it probably looked like all the negative emotions into one because that's how I was.  she sat there for a minute and then finally said in an almost unheard whisper, " a bunch of people picks fights with me because I like girls". I looked at her, tears in her eye and I wrap my arms around her and said. " Akari, you know you will always be my baby. No matter what gender you like, or hell if want to be a boy or a girl or something in between I don't care, It doesn't matter to me. Your the greatest gift to me and I'm here to support you no matter what. Fuck everyone else I beat the shit out of everyone if I have to make sure you are ok."

 at this point she was crying. after a while of being like that, we made dinner together and were eating. " ya know, wanna hear a secret of you dear old dad, that hag and gramps don't know about. " she looked at me and shook her head yes. I took a deep breath and then said "I like both girls and guys," and she looked at me in awe. she askes me a bunch of questions and I try my best to answer them eventually we went upstairs and she walked into my room and fell asleep and I got next to her and turn in for the night.

 she askes me a bunch of questions and I try my best to answer them eventually we went upstairs and she walked into my room and fell asleep and I got next to her and turn in for the night

Bi Bi Bi