Perfection

#1478.

The lights flashed before my eyes, as I was dressed in a white frilly gown. I was being sold. Doing what I was born to do. I was made for this. My whole life was made for this! The stares of beady masked alpha gazes seeped through my soul. The look of desire filled the room. 

Breathe. C'mon. #1478. You were made for this. This is your life. Your goal. Your purpose. 

Ever since he could walk, talk, move, he had been trained to be the perfect bride. #1478, spent most of his time studying in the library, trying to impress his 'father.' He trained perfect posture, etiquette, how to nurture. 

He spent hours learning all of his marriage prospects, years, becoming the most perfect he could be for his...father. 

And now, here he stood, on the stage, being bidded on. Finally, the day has come, surrounded by dominant pheromones of alphas. Murmurs were heard through the room. 

"Introducing #1478, the perfect bride prospect. Trained from the ripe age of 4, is the perfect obedient omega. #1478 will always obey, starting bid 1.5 Gold!" 

(Currency is copper, silver and bronze. Every 100 copper makes 1 silver, and every 1000 silver makes one gold.) 

A masked man from across the room raised his number. 

"2g."

"#24 is putting up 2g! Alright, 2 gold!"

This went on for the rest of the night. 

"3g."

"3.5g"

"130g."

The crowd gasped at the masked man who bid this amount. The crowd was silent before murmurs filled the room. 

"Alright 130g! Going once!"

"250g."

Everyone turned around the room. Sounds of taking filled. 

"300g." 

"450g."

Countless young alphas were biding on this prospective bride; before this older, mature man finally put in the last bid. 

"1000g."

"1000g, going once!"

Silence. #1478's big round doe eyes were frantic. Was it finally going to happen. His gaze scanned the room, meeting with different gazes. Striking blue eyes, golden ones, brown...

"Going twice."

His eyes finally met with the highest bidder, he had slicked back brown hair with golden piercing eyes. 

"And DEAL! To client #45 for 1000g!"

He smirked. The auction continued with the rest of the omega's of age, but most of the prospects got up and left. #1478 was brought to the backstage, preparing to exchange him with the client. 

"So, here's the perfect omega," a low deep voice stated.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sire."

#1478's voice was soft, delicate. It didn't waver. He gently curtsied, showing a sign of respect to the man who had bought him. Once he stood back up, he did not dare meet the alpha's gaze. Due to the etiquette, he had learned as a child. 

1. Never meet someone's gaze with more authority unless granted. 

2. Always speak gently and clear, don't waver, don't stutter. 

3. Greet with a curtsy, state their title. 

4. Be obedient. Nobody likes a rambunctious omega.