"arey nothing at all, I think the car has some problem... Farhad is arranging something." embarrassed about the earlier kicking he turned softer in no moment.

"aaj kal mausam ka koi bharosa nahi, I'll ask Nikhil to arrange something." Vijay turned in haste to get Nikhil

"arey No, uncle... don't worry." he stopped him touching his arm.

"lo Nikhil aa gaya...Nikhil, seems like there is some issue with Raghv's car...

"arey No , uncle, Farhad might be arranging something- one minute

He swiped his screen to take Farhad's call.

"haan Farhad, kya... Harish is not taking the calls...ye gorilla, batata hai mai isko.." his anger started spiking.

"no don't leave Keerti alone,I'll manage." he cut the call with a curse to everything.

"Nikhil, beta arrange a cab or taxi or something," Vijaya told him.

"Raghav Bhau,I have an idea if you don't mind." Nikhil walked to them with a smile.

"haan batao." Raghav eyes him with a scowl on his face.

"you can take my bike... there is no luggage or is there something Farhad bhai or anyone can pick later.

"arey nahi nahi... mausam ka kya bharosa, barish toofan, nahi nahi bilkul nahi." Vijaya didn't like the idea at all concerned about them.

"actually it's a good idea." Raghav smiled to himself. "Nikhil, go get the keys and tell Pallavi to come soon."

He had not touched the bike for quite a few years but he recalled his time a few years ago, Ved and he used to race in the barren roads in late nights.

Such an enthralling and adventurous thing it was for them, after his family fell apart, Ved was someone who bought him back to life.

with the good memories came the bitter one but he chose to ignore the bitter ones and locked the car before fetching his jacket and phone.

"uncle, keep the keys with you... I'll send someone the soonest to pick it." he told his father in law.

"don't worry about it, but I am still not okay with you guys leaving on bike." Vijaya looked at the black clouds which were coming down in no moments.

"dont worry we'll be fine," he assured him.

_____________*______________

"wait , I'll start and bring it here," Raghav told Pallavi as they bid everyone bye.

"Okay." she affirmed.

"he could have arranged something, I don't know whether he knows how to ride it or not." she whispered to Mansi.

"arey don't worry, I know he does and by the way I believe almost every guy knows riding a bike for ..." Mansi was starting again.

"Mansi , chup." Pallavi chided her.

"aai , baba aap andar chalo aur Nikhil kal dukan pe milte hain." she told them as Raghav stopped the bike in front of them.

"hold this in your hands..." he extended his jacket and phone to her meanwhile putting his shades on.

"okay." she put the phone in her bag and folded the jacket to carry in her hand.

"sit properly and then tell me," he told her.

"i know how to ride a scooter." she glared at him.

"but I was making sure you know how to sit behind... on a bike." he didn't know why but he loved crossing her.