19. Nothing But The Truth

Start from the beginning

He managed to get the pen from my hand and started chasing me around the room.

But the big bed in the middle of the room isn't really helping me.

He standed on the other side of the bed, across from me.

I grabbed the book next to me and threw it to his head.

He cried in pain as I jumped on the bed and landed on my feet next to him and ran out of the room.

He was following me behind so I quickly entered to my own room to grab my wand, since I stupidly left it there.

I ran next to my bed and opened the drawer.

"Why did I even put it here in the first place!" I yelled at myself.

Just as I was grabbing my wand I fell on my bed with a force.

"Hah!" James shouted, trying to open the lid without letting me go.

"No, no. I just washed my face!" I pleaded as I tried to reach for my wand.

He started writing something on my forehead.

"What are you writing?" I asked squeesing my eyes shut.

"Nothing but the truth."

"What does that even mean?" I felt the pen leave my forehead.

I opened my eyes to see James smiling proudly to himself like he just finished his homework for the first time.

"What did you write on mine?" He asked getting off me and sitting on the corner of the bed.

"It's a surprise." I smirked. "What about mine?"

"It's a surprise." He repeated me.

"Come on. We have to wake up the others." I said showing him the pen.

We went back downstairs to the living room.

I grabbed another black pen and started drawing on Teddy's face while he drew on Fred's.

I was finishing the bear ears on his forehead when Fred decided to yell and wake everyone up.

"Merlin sake! James what are you doing?!"

Teddy's eyes opened and stared at me sleepishly.

"Whas goin on?" He said, almost with the same morning voice James had earlier.

"See, James? That's what a morning voice should sound like." He looked at me and stucked his tounge out.

"Why are you on my lap?" Teddy asked, so I turned back to him.

"Aww, Teddy bear, I'm not finished yet. Just give me a second." I continued drawing as he just stared at me with a confused face.

I heard Roxanne getting up and Fred yawning behind us.

"Lily?" Roxanne yawned. "Why are you on top of Teddy? Did I miss something?"

"I'm almost done just, give me a second." I moved on to his cheeks as he yawned and tried to wake up for real.

"I'll get the camera!" Fred yelled behing me as I moved to his nose, next.

"Fred, don't-" a flash popped in front of my eyes.

Roxanne started laughing. "You both look so funny!"

Oh, right! James also drew on my face. So probably I looked hilarious, too.

"Okay, Lily, enough now." I heard James saying when I was finished with Teddy's face.

"All done!" I smiled and turned to James.

Roxanne turned her head to James and started laughing. "What did you guys do while we were asleep?"

Fred took a picture of James with the polaroid.

"Lily," James pulled my arm. "Well done. Now, come on, get up."

"Gee, calm down. I'm up, I'm up." I said, tho I wasn't up yet. I took the polaroid from Fred to take Teddy's picture.

With the flash, Teddy was finally back to himself, fully awake.

He looked at my face and started laughing. I laughed with him to the way he looked.

I drew bear ears to his forehead, wrote Teddy bear to his cheeks and a smiling face on his face.

He grabbed the polaroid and took a picture of me. When it came out, he shook it a few times before giving it to me.

Lily loves James Potter. ♡

"Hey! That was my idea, you thief!" I looked at James, who had a writing on his forehead saying:

I'm in love with Lily Wood ☆

"I think my one is better than both of yours." Teddy said putting on a smile.

I laughed and hugged him to take a picture of both of us. This photo will be priceless!

He took his tongue as I kissed his cheek and the flash popped.

We laughed again and I got up next to Fred. He only had silly faces on his face, since he woke up before James was finished.

I took a picture of him and Roxanne grabbed the came from my hand to look at the pictures.

"Teddy and yours is the best!" Roxanne said giving me the picture.

I looked at it with a smile before handing it to Teddy.

"Yeah, it looks like you guys are in love!" James said with a girly voice.

"Oh, shove off!" Teddy rolled his eyes.

James cleared his throat very loudly and took the camera from Roxanne.

He turned me around and I was facing the camera again. I couldn't even think of a pose when James pressed his lips to mine and the flash popped.

"See?" James gave me the picture. "I won. Ha!"

I had the picture in one hand, the camera in the other hand, looking at Roxanne, while James clapped his hands.

"Come on! Grandparents are waiting for us!"

He left the room, and there was a heavy silence.

"None of you saw that?" I asked.

They looked at me for the first time.

"Saw what?" Fred asked.

"Damn it, Potter!" I muttered to myself.

How did nobody saw that? Seriously?!