fck the pain away *^ pt. 1

- smut warning (i'm back on my shit 🙄)
- but also lowkey sad content ???
- tw (depression)
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

we were napping together but i woke up before him. i laid there with him on me. his head was in the crook of my neck and his arm was wrapped around my waist. he was so warm and he smelt so good. his polo blue cologne lingered on the pillowcases and my shirt.

i was staring blankly out the open window, watching the trees blow. it was really windy outside. i could feel a wave of sadness blow over me for no reason. i began to think about everything that was wrong in my life all at once. i kept staring out the window, watching the clouds move.

i didn't even realize a few tears began to stream down my face because i was so deep in my thoughts. i reached out of the blanket and played with vinnie's hair. at least i have him.

i wiped my tears before he woke up and saw them. he began to move a little. he was waking up. his head snuggled into my neck further. his lips pressed against my skin. i sighed. his eyes fluttered open. "hey baby.." his groggy voice spoke so sweetly. his puffy eyes looked up at me. i tried to smile. my hand was still in his hair.

he smiled a tiny smile. "what's wrong love?" he kissed my neck again, closing his eyes. i sighed again. "talk to me.." he said in a quiet and raspy voice near my ear. his hands roamed my torso and thighs. i closed my eyes, trying to control my breathing.

once he realized i wasn't gonna speak he leaned over to his side of the bed. he smiled at me and put his hand under his head, leaning onto his pillow. "come here.." he sighed. i laid across his chest but kept my eyes on his. his fingers were in my hair within seconds. "if you don't talk to me it won't get easier.." i didn't want to talk.

i laid my head into the crook of his neck and began kissing. i knew it drove him crazy. he was still half asleep too. "mm no baby talk to me.." he was trying to resist the urge to just pin me down. i kissed up his jaw and on his cheek and temple. "baby let me take care of you..tell me what's wrong.." his eyes were closed as he felt my lips roam his skin.

i kissed back down his face and then grabbed his jaw gently with my fingers. i rubbed noses with him and then kissed his lips. instant relief. i wanted more so i kept kissing him. he finally fell into it and made the kiss rougher. soon enough he pulled away slightly. "baby just talk to me i know something is wrong." his lips brushed against mine as he spoke quietly.

i sighed and pulled away fully. i laid my head back on his chest. "i don't know." i finally got out. "i get that. i know how that feels my love." his fingers stayed in my hair. i didn't want him to deal with my problems so i didn't elaborate. i just slid back up his body and kissed his lips again.

he pulled my hair so slightly i could barely tell. i kissed him with more passion. "mm baby we should talk about it.." he got out in between kisses. "no *kiss* just make the pain go away." i straddled him as he sat up against the head board. i kept kissing him the whole time. "no baby you need to talk about it." he was resisting his urges so hard. i kissed his neck until he was done talking then went back to his lips. "just fuck the pain away daddy.." i kissed his jaw.

he moaned slightly at my choice of words. his hands slid into the back of my shirt and roamed my bare torso. his lips met mine again. "please.." i begged. he whined. "this is an unhealthy coping mechanism you tend to use a lot." he chuckled looking up at me. "it helps." i said licking my lips and looking down at his.

"take those panties off then.." he bit his bottom lip into a smile, my favorite smile. his fingers trailed down onto my underwear. he began to rub me through them. i closed my eyes. "come on.." i complained. he chuckled and lifted me off of him, tossing me onto my side of the bed. "take off your clothes." he said firmly. "that's no fair.." i whined because he was fully clothed.

"are you arguing?" he raised his eyebrows as he walked over to close the window. "no sir." "that's my girl." the room darkened. i took off my underwear and spread my legs, putting myself on full display for him. he walked over to me about to put his face between my legs but i stopped him, putting my foot on his head. he licked his lips. "not so fast. where's my show?" i talked seductively. he stopped and looked at me, deciding wether he was gonna let me be this dominant today.

he backed off the bed again and took off his shirt slowly. damn. he removed his sweats and i could see his bulge begging to escape. "come here." i spoke sternly. he couldn't resist. he always wanted to listen to me. he got on top of me and began kissing my cheek and my neck. "take this off yeah?" his hand pulled at the bottom hem of my shirt. i lifted my arms and he took it off of me. he admired me. i lifted his chin back up to look at my face and pulled him in to kiss me.

i reached down while we were kissing and removed his boxers. he looked down at my hands. i wrapped my hand around him and lined him up with me. "yeah?" he looked back up at my eyes. "yes sir." he wrapped his arm around my back and lifted my hips up. he reached above him and grabbed the top of the headboard. holy fuck. he entered me and euphoria rushed through my entire body.

"yes.." my eyes closed and my head flew back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- two part imagine 😩 who am i ???

- i want to delete the last imagine i posted its literal ass 😐

- i missed you 😏 i'll hopefully be writing more again

- gonna write and post part 2 rn 😁

- love you

1101 words