Chapter 1

Yuuki- "Sorry I haven't made a book in a long time! So, here is a new book! Hope you enjoy!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

[No one's Pov]

"Now, Lucy you are going to this master caller Sting Eucliffe. He is very rich and do not anger him, you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, Now get in the carriage. I hope you have a safe ride and good life."

"Goodbye, Sir."

Lucy had gotten in the carriage and never said a word. She went to this new Master's place without hesitation. She didn't even know the man except she knew that she would clean, call him master, and serve him.

~At Sting's house~

Lucy stepped out of the carriage and walked up the giant steps towards the mansion. It was a quit lovely place. She knocked on the door loudly and then went back into her perfect stance.

A woman with black wavy hair answered the door. She was wearing a maid's outfit and she seemed a little startled.

"Hello, miss how may I help you?"

"I'm here because your Master has claimed as his now."

"Oh, you must be Miss Lucy Heartfilia."

"Yes, I am. And you are?"

"Oh, yes. I'm Alex."

"Nice to meet you. Now, may I see your master?"

"Yes, please come in."

Alex showed the way to her Master Sting's lair and knocked on the giant doors that lead to it.

"Come In!"

Alex nodded, then Lucy walked in without fidgeting or showing any sign of nervousness.

"Ahhh, you must be Lucy Heartfilia, am I correct?"

"You are indeed correct sir."

Sting slowly rose from his seat and walked over to Lucy. He looked at her intensely.

"I'm surprised you don't show any sign of nervousness."

"Shall I be nervous?"

"No, you shouldn't. Now, I'm Sting Eucliffe. You will call me Master Sting or just Master, understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Here is your Outfit."

Sting handed the outfit to Lucy and she thanked him with a nod.

"Follow me to your room."

"Ok, Master."

Sting guided Lucy through giant hallways and twisted and went through lots of rooms to get to her very own room. He opened a door to a room and he smiled slightly.

"This is your room, Lucy."

She walked in after him and Sting shut the door behind him. He looked at her for a moment then smirked.

"Now, strip off your clothes until you get to your bra and panties."

"Yes, Master."

Lucy set her stuff down her stuff on the bed. She started to strip slowly with a blank face. She had no care in the world for this man. Lucy had done this for tons and tons of Masters. She had gotten used to it so she didn't care anymore.

Sting walked over to her and started to touch her in places.

"Now, put on your maid outfit."

"Yes, Master."

Lucy quickly put on the maid outfit and waited for his next command. Sting placed his hand on her cheek and still had the same smug expression on his face. Suddenly, the door had burst wide open. It revealed a man with salmon colored haired. He had seemed like he was about to charge Sting instead he casually walked over to him.

"Natsu, what are you doing here?"

"I want Lucy back."

Lucy looked a taken back by Natsu's words.

"Master Natsu, may I ask why do you want me back?"

"Yes, because you are mine, not this bastards."

"Hehehehe, She is mine now Natsu and you can't have her."

Natsu punched Sting quickly knocking him out.

"Lucy, take that maid outfit off now and put your regular clothes on,Now!"

"Yes, Master Natsu!"

Lucy quickly stripped and put back on her clothes. Natsu still owned Lucy because she wasn't stamped by Sting yet. He took her hand and ran quickly out of the mansion.

"Lucy, you belong to me and only me! You got that???"

"Yes, Master Natsu."

"And stop calling me Master Natsu."

"What shall I call you?"

"Just Natsu."

They were in the carriage when Natsu turned towards a blank faced Lucy.

"Lucy, look at me."

"Yes, Natsu."

Natsu leaned in and crashed his lips onto Lucy's. Her eyes widened in shock then they closed slowly after. Natsu deepened the kiss and started to make out with the maid. Lucy never tried to stop Natsu. She secretly liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuki- "Hope you enjoyed this chappie! Join me in the next chappie soon! Love ya guys! Aye!"