Cԋαρƚҽɾ 7

"And.... what does that mean?" Wooyoung asked, eyebrows raised.

"You don't have to know that, Wooyoung. But all I have to say is that it could have been dangerous if San had not been conscious" Vernon said. "Now, off you go" he shooed Wooyoung off.

Wooyoung was sitting by the shore of the beach when a sudden thought crossed his mind.

San

"Why do I feel this way? It's not like I have a crush on him" Wooyoung said to himself.

"Crush on whom?" he felt someone sit next to him.

"Yunho..." Wooyoung smiled at his friend, Jeong Yunho, Son of Demeter.

"Who were you talking about?" Yunho asked. 

"Oh? No one" Wooyoung smiled, hoping that his smile would make Yunho forget.

"Can't be no one Wooyoungie. Tell me, it's fine" Yunho said.

Wooyoung paused, but he decided that telling someone that he trusted would help him to get San out of his head.

"It's San" Wooyoung sighed.

"What about San?" Yunho asked.

"He's been on my mind lately" Wooyoung almost whispered.

"I see that the 'giving him roses everyday' has been evolving" Yunho wiggled his eyebrows. "Tell me everything... I'm all ears and feet" he extended his feet.

"Well, I haven't always felt this way though" Wooyoung said.

"Then starting when?" Yunho asked, making memories flash through Wooyoung's mind.

Suddenly, Wooyoung remembered the cold sensation he felt when he came in contact with San's skin. How he felt like he was in heaven, and how much he craved for more. He had felt emotions he had never felt before, and he remembered how bad he wanted San all for himself.

He shook his head hard, trying to forget, but Yunho helped afterwards.

"Earth to Wooyoung?" Yunho waved his hand in front of Wooyoung's face. "So, when?", he asked again.

Wooyoung, told him what had happened that day, but he kept his emotions inside, incase Yunho thought he was a creep. 

"I'm supposed to be straight, Yunho. I've never felt this way towards anyone before" Wooyoung said, as he buried his face in his hands. 

"Well, Wooyoung, tell me how you feel" Yunho said and patted Wooyoung's back.

"I-I feel shy around him, and I get these butterflies activated when he smirks or when he does that growling thing, I get jealous whenever other girls surround him" Wooyoung muttered.

"You like him Wooyoung. Well, actually, it was love at first sight, because you started giving him roses because you wanted to be friends, but your heart thought otherwise. You could've given him something else, like yellow roses which means, friendship" Yunho suggested.

"How do you know so much about flowers?" Wooyoung asked.

"Dude, I'm the son of Demeter" Yunho shrugged.