As agreed as soon as they reached the hospital Om called Shivaay and said they had taken Annika Bhabhi out to eat pani puri so that Veer does not get suspicious when he doesn't find Annika aka Rosei Rani there at the hospital.

After, Annika got checked out they went home and straight to Annika and Shivaay's room as Shivaay had called them to inform them Veer had said he had some work and will not be back until the daytime. He did send Khanna after him to make sure he isn't planning something and see who he is meeting if anyone.

As they entered they saw Shivaay walking back and forth waiting for them. When he saw them, he ran to Annika and took her into his arms.
O: Easy Shivaay, let her breathe, as is she is having a hard time
S: What do you mean by then? Annika what did the doctor say are you ok, he said looking all over her.
A: Shivaay I m fine in a soft voice she said.
S: Om you tell me what the doctor said, Annika will say she's fine but I know she's not telling me the truth.
Annika pouted hearing this and Shivaay smiled her kissing her cheek.
R: Hey, get a room there are children in this room
S: I am in a room and what children? You're an adult so behave like one.
Annika hit his chest as a sign to make him stop making fun of Rudra.
S: You're spoiling him Annika. Anyways, Om tell me what the doctor said.
Om told him that the doctor said they needed to monitor Annika's breathing and that she could stop breathing when she is asleep so keep an eye on her. Also, make sure she does not have a fever.
After, this they wished each other a good night and everyone went to sleep, but sleep was away from Shivaay, who was terrified for his wife. Due to the lack of sleep his mind was racing and he knew then that he needed to put a stop to this all and forever.

In the morning everyone meet at the dining table where Shivaay informed everyone that he was keeping a pooja at the house and told them all to wear their good clothes. He was questioned as to why, but he said nothing and continued to eat.
Soon the pundit came and everyone was seated when Shivaay told Bhavya and Rudra to sit in the spot everyone thought him and Annika would sit and told the pundit to start the wedding,. Everyone was shocked, but Shivaay said there was a huge reason and he would explain after the wedding. Tej and Janvi tried to object as they wanted a big wedding for their son, but Dadi told them if Shivaay is saying there is a reason then there is.
As soon as the last round happened and Rudra filled Bhavya's hair partition and tried the mangalsutra around her neck the pundit announced the wedding was completed only to be heard by Soumya who was red in anger.
So: This cannot happen they cannot be marrie, she screamed to her sister. (Everyone looked at her in shock.) Di do something they are ruining our plan. Veer bhiya do something. (Her anger was enough for her to burst out and reveal then she was Swetlana's sister and was working along with Veer)
Sw: I will not leave you Shivaay, before she could do anything Tia came in with the police and asked them to arrest her sister's and Veer.
Sw: How dare to get me arrested Tia, I am your sister do not forget what I can do to you.
T: What you can do is what you did. You kidnapped my family for your ugly games without even knowing the real truth.
Sw: Wow, what kind of sister are you? You took the side of the people who took over father from us.
T: I did not do that, even I wanted to know what happened and who took our father from us, but I could not do it by making the Oberoi's children who did not do anything pay for what there parents did. I have a son of my own and I would not want him to pay for things my husband and I have done.
Sw: That useless son and husband of yours I should have kil....
Even before she could finish Tia slapped her.
T: Don't you dare say a word against my family or I will not think twice before ripping your face off.
Sw: I will say it and make sure you never see your family again, do not forget I still have them.
T: That's what you think, she said laughing
Sw: I do and you know it

Tia laughed again and told her how Shivaay had Veer followed last night and was able to rescue her family from them.
Sw: I will not leave you, any of you, she screamed.
The police started taking them away when Veer started to push them off him and in a altercation another officer shot him. That was enough for Roop to scream and run to her son.
R: Veer wake up, she screamed
Veer's eyes had begun to close and Roop's crying became louder. Everyone was staring at her shocked, as to how does she know him.
R: No you cannot leave me we have to get revenge from them, they separated us. Get up you're not leaving me until we make them pay for taking you away from me, she said but Veer was not moving.
R: Get up she screamed, but with no answer she became uncontrollable and screamed. You all took my son from me again, I will not leave you I will end you. I will show the police that video of Tej bhiya starting that fire in Kalyani Mills and you four being there. I will give all the proof.
Shivaay took this as a you have to seize the moment and shouted.
S: What proof everyone knows they are fake even you do. You can do nothing.
R: I know they are fake and that I made it look like they are the ones that caused the fire, but to the world it will look like they did it, she said laughing forgetting the police was still there as she was in shock with her son.
S: You can do nothing, if you forgot the police is here and Oberoi house has many cameras that have recorded everything you said.
As soon as she realized what she had done she knew she could no longer put the blame of herself brothers and sister-in-laws and ruin the Oberoi family. She was so upset, but then she remembered she cannot send them to jail, but she can break them by attacking the gules of the family Annika and Shivaay.
R: You know what you're right I cannot send them to jail but I can do worse.
S: What worse can you do?
R: I like this you want to play with me?
S: I have no time to play, the truth is you have nothing and are bluffing to get out of this.
R: Or am I?
S: Whatever, inspector take them away
R: O, is that how it is? Then, I would like to ask you a question.
S: Like I said I have no time for your games.
R: Oh, but what is the hurry?
S: What is your question after fast, my family and I are busy.
R: I like this.
S: Are you going to ask or do you want to go.
R: Someone is getting very feisty isn't he, but fine as you say. Do you remember who to Oberoi's put the blame on for the fire?
S: Why does that matter?
R: Why not, without even finding the truth out a man was accused by your family to get the heat off them. It does matter.
S: Whatever it is we will talk it out with his family and find a middle ground.
R: Hahahaha, you will talk it out with them! That is funny.
Tej: What is funny? Shivaay is correct we will talk to Harsh Vardhan's family and tell them we are sorry that we accused him but at the moment it seemed like he had done it.

Annika and Gauri in their minds Harsh Vardhan. Who is this and why does it sound familiar? However, before they could think further....

R: You will take with his family? Which, family Tej bhaishab? They family that you destroyed?
T: That is our issue, not yours and mind you, you are the reason we accused him. Had you not started that fire he would be alive and with his family.
R: You're right I am the reason for him not being here, but you accused a man without thinking of what would happen with his family.
T: Like I said we will apologize and make it better.
R: You will make it better, to who will you make it better to Harsh Vandhan's daughter's. The same that did not have their mother and no longer had their father. The ones that society pushed away saying they were a killers daughters. The daughter s that were left in a orphanage as no one would take them. The ones that are living in your own house as the oldest and middle daughter-in-law's of the Oberoi family.
This shocked everyone especially Annika and Gauri. This is why the name sounded familiar; it was their father. Their father was accused of killing people when he did not. Their own family was the reason behind their father being accused and them being pushed away, for all their suffering.
Annika stood there in shock as she could not process what was happening and Gauri she started to cry. Om tried to comfort her, but she pushed him away. It was good Bhavya was there and she was able to comfort her.
The family stood there shocked and no one could say a word. They did not even realize when the police had taken the criminals away.

_____________________________
This will have another chapter.