12. Confession

Mature and sexual content ahead, be warned.

Annie's POV

As we entered through the restaurant doors we were met by Levi, Mikasa, Jean, Pieck, Hitch, Connie, Gabi and Falco who were already sat in the large rectangular table. Everyone greeted and hugged Armin for his quick recovery.

Armin and I sat next to each other as I sat next to Gabi and Armin next to Mikasa. We all talked about several topical stuff like politics, the Survey Corps, Jean and Pieck's wedding and Connor's disappearance. Connor just being alive makes me uneasy, I can't live normally just knowing that he's still wandering around out there.

Armin noticed my unease and placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed circles on it to keep me calm. This little gesture takes away all my worries and just makes me focus on him. I gazed at him as he talked to the others, I couldn't help but sneak up a smile on my face.

"I wish someone can look at me the way Annie looks at Armin" Hitch teased as she caught my gaze to him. My face became pink red from embarrassment as everyone else laughed. Armin blushed a little but laughed slightly as well.

"Seriously when will you guys be something already" Pieck said as she hugged Jean's arm.

"Actually we... uhm" Armin looked at me as if for confirmation. He wants to publicize our relationship. After a moment of getting rid of my red cheeks, I smiled and nodded in agreement.

"We're already together, she's moving in with me now actually" Armin said as he still had his hand on my thigh and I smiled at him. I heard the 'Aws' from Connie, Hitch and Pieck. Gabi and Falco were completely cheering at the news. Jean was just shocked with his jaw dropped. Mikasa was smiling slightly. Levi was just relived that we finally announced it.

"I'm not surprised you fell for him Annie. I had a crush on Armin back then." Pieck smirked and winked at me as Jean was dumbfounded at her statement. Pieck laughed and hugged him. I saw Armin blush in embarrassment.

"Your not the only one" Hitch said as she sipped from the wine. I already knew about Hitch, but now her and Pieck! Two beautiful women with amazing personalities have a crush on Armin, but he picked me... a dark, moody and scary girl. I just glared at both of them as they confessed their crush on my man. Armin rubbed my thigh gently to calm down, but I could see his red face.

"What the hell, why does Armin get all the girls?" Connie sighed heavily as we all laughed.

"I used to be there Connie, you'll get there soon trust me" Jean assured him.

"Yeah whatever" Connie sighed

Desert came up and I began eating a slice of pie. Armin chuckled as he looked at me. I looked at him confused as my cheeks were filled with pie.

"Whaa ish it?" I said with food in my mouth as Armin laughed.

"It just reminds me of the moment we saw each other again after you left your crystal" Armin said as I swallowed the food and smiled slightly.

The rest of the dinner was just more talking amongst friends. I loved the feeling that we're all a family built up from the cruelty and brutality of this world. It shows that a cruel world can show a bit of happiness and love.

As time went on I noticed Armin stopped talking for a while, he's not the type to listen rather than talk. He would always be talking mostly. I looked at him and he had a bit of a face of concern and worry. I placed my hand on top of his that was on my thigh and held it tight. He averted his gaze to me and switched up his expression to a genuine smile.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly, he smiled at my concern and nodded.

"Actually can we uh... talk later?" He asked and my eyes widened slightly. What does he want to talk about? I just went back to normal and nodded.