27 | prey

tw: predatory behavior towards a minor, implied past sexual assault of a minor, death by poisoning & stabbing (side characters), descriptions of blood & gore 

fun chapter guys.

from: gfreecss7@huntermail.com

subject: heavens arena!!

Sen,

I'm going to train to beat Hisoka at Heavens Arena! It's this super tall building in Padokea, and the people here fight to make money! Killua and I are still on the lower levels, and only made enough to buy a juice :(  (we're broke by the way)

How are you doing?? How's your island?

- Gon

from: gfreecss7@huntermail.com

subject: THIS IS KILLUA. YOU'RE HIDING STUFF & WE KNOW IT

Sen, you ass!!! Tell us about Nen!!! No way in hell you don't know what it is. That's what you used to beat Hanzo, right?? 

GIVE US YOUR KNOWLEDGE

Hi Sen, it's Gon!

We met this boy named Zushi, and he used a technique that reminded Killua of Illumi. Zushi called it Ren, and his teacher Wing said it was one of the principles of Nen?? But Killua thinks Wing didn't explain things fully & that he's lying about something. 

Killua is frustrated, sorry for his behavior up there!

- Gon and Killua

from: gfreecss7@huntermail.com

subject: learning nen!

Sen,

We reached the 200th floor! Killua and I know what Nen is now. Wing opened our aura nodes (knodes? nowds?) and taught us Ten! Everyone on this floor and above can use Nen, so it's important that we know how to use Ten at least. 

Also, HISOKA IS HERE!! His Ren is so scary!! He asked us where you were but we didn't tell him, don't worry!

Killua told Wing how you broke Hanzo's sword during the Exam, and Wing says you probably used Hatsu?? Is that true? How far along are you with Nen?? 

I hope you're doing well!!

- Gon

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

ONE MONTH LATER

MAINLAND JAPPON

AMANO WAS a man of wealth and exquisite taste. He was a self-made man, despite what his... colleagues would have to say. 

In celebration of the company's most recent win, Amano hosted a gathering at a local party hall; one that was difficult to get a booking with.