1

Dear Diary

Today will be different. I'll smile, and mean it. I'll say I'm fine, and mean it. Maybe I'll even say I'm okay.

I'll be good. I'll be normal. I'll be straight.

I won't lust over the other members of my cheer squad, who don't deserve to be leered at by a lesbian who can't control herself.

And most of all, I will not have inappropriate thoughts about my best friends, who I love dearly, and would never want to make feel uncomfortable.

I won't checkout Caroline's ass. I won't stare at Bonnie's tits. I won't think about stupid Vicky, and the things we could be doing if she hadn't moved away.

I won't have to give up something I love, or worse the friends that I love, because I'm a gay mess who can't control herself.

Love

Hopeless Lesbian

Elena

*

Elena Gilbert never used to have a problem with changing in front of other girls, as she always prided herself on being athletic and thus did it all the time. Hell, she and her best friends had recently become cheerleaders, meaning that it really, really shouldn't be a big deal, but it was, and it was all Vicki Donovan's fault. She had shown Elena just how much fun girls could have together with their clothes off, and ever since then she just couldn't stop thinking about it. Which had been bad enough when she had Vicki around, who Elena could go straight to after cheerleading practice to work through her inappropriate feelings for her teammates, but the Donovan family had just moved away, leaving Elena without a boyfriend, and worse without a girlfriend.

Just thinking that made her feel so bad. Oh God, she was the type of girl who would cheat on a guy with his sister, or just because she was too much of a coward to admit to him, or even herself at first, that it was the sister that she truly wanted. So as frustrating as it was Elena was kind of relieved they had left, meaning Matt never had to find out how thoroughly she had screwed him over, without ever actually screwing him. But now she was constantly horny, and being surrounded by the perfection of the female form which was her fellow cheerleaders, particularly her best friends Bonnie Bennett and Caroline Forbes. God, Elena had become such a desperate little lesbian slut she could barely look at her friends without thinking inappropriate thoughts about them, and in moments like this, when they were changing in front of her, it was impossible.

So she kept her eyes straight ahead of her while she slowly changed into her cheerleading uniform for another long practice in which she would be surrounded by girls getting hot and sweaty with each other, counting the minutes and seconds before she could go home and masturbate herself furiously to those inappropriate thoughts rattling around her head. But she couldn't help but write some of them down in her diary, increasingly making it rather XXX-rated reading material. Which sometimes helped with the masturbation, but mostly it just left her feeling even more embarrassed, as it was proof she had betrayed their friendship by thinking about her friends that way. But she just couldn't help it, she had to do something otherwise she was going to go crazy.

"Okay everyone, get out there and start with stretches, I'll join you in a minute." Caroline announced, the squad already obeying their Captain as the blonde turned to one of her best friends and stopped her in her tracks, "Elena, can I have a word."