"Can I have some?" Cassandra tried to ask innocently.

He grinned as he squirted some whipped cream on the same finger as before. Cassandra leaned over the table and grabbed his wrist, slowly sucking the cream off, holding eye contact with him. His finger left her mouth with a small 'pop', causing George to groan.

"Fuck— it's like you want me to fuck the shit out of you."

"Glad to see my teasing works," she mumbled, cutting her waffles into smaller parts, grabbing the maple syrup from him when he was done.

He looked up at her as he shoved some waffle into his mouth. "After this morning you might rethink that."

Cassandra was grinning internally, she loved getting him all riled up, misbehaving for him.

They spent the rest of breakfast in silence, both of them shooting scandalous glares to one another. Cassandra was taking an extra long time to pull the fork out of her mouth every time she ate, George's finger was absentmindedly rubbing small circles onto the hardwood table.

As the final straw, George stood from his seat, the strain in his pajamas evidence enough of the delicious torture Cassandra had in store.

He's too easy.

"Open," he barked, clearly annoyed with her bad behavior. She complied, popping her mouth open as George pressed on the whipped cream dispenser, a long string of cream filling her mouth.

Before she had a chance to close her mouth, to swallow, his hand wrapped around her face, squishing her cheeks, craning her neck back.

He leaned down to her level and pushed his mouth to hers, his strong grip forcing her jaw to stay open. He sucked the cream from her mouth, their tongues meeting together.

Once he had finished, his hand trailed down her exposed neck, giving a light squeeze. With that he turned and marched down to his bedroom.

She gulped the sweet cream down, pressing her thighs together, growing hotter.

He returned moments later, a serious expression on his face. He clearly wouldn't be taking any more shit. Cassandra's stomach was doing summersaults.

He said nothing as he scooped her up bridal style, stomping to his bedroom. He dropped her on the bed, making her yelp. "What a pretty girl... shame you have to be such a fucking brat. I think it's time you learn your lesson."

Cassandra was shaking slightly, excitement and exhilaration coursing through her. She loved when George flipped like this, becoming so dominating. 

She knew she'd submit to him, no matter the situation. George was a power she couldn't ignore. 

He crawled on top of her, kissing everywhere, leaving marks in places he believed no one would see. Cassandra knew that was risky but she couldn't help to encourage him, his name tumbling off her tongue as she tugged on his hair. 

"Hands and knees. Now." He demanded, getting off the bed. 

Cassandra complied, quickly scrambling into position though he chuckled, giving her ass a light tap. 

"Wrong way Cass." 

She turned her head back to look at him, confusion visible on her features. 

"Don't give me that look, turn around before I make you." 

Cassandra grumbled to herself, shifting so her body was facing the end of the bed. Once she finally got around she was greeted by the gaze of her own reflection, looking Into a full length mirror directly across the room.