The greenette looked around, trying to find the seemingly missing Todoroki. He relaxed when he saw the bi-colored male sitting in one of the corners of the room reading.

Curiously, the omega crawled out of his nest, silently making his way to the alpha.

"Hi," Midoriya greeted quietly, not wanting to wake the others. Todorki jumped slightly at the unexpected word, but smiled one he was met with the big, innocent eyes of their omega.

"Hey, what are you doing up?" Todoroki asked as he watched the omega settle himself beside him.

"I couldn't sleep. What about you?"

"Dreams" the alpha relied somberly, not bothering to elaborate for the greenette.

"Oh. Well, what are you reading?" Izuku asked, changing the subject.

"Just a silly book" Todoroki answered quietly, the omega eyeing the book cover with an interested gaze.

"I could read it  to you if you would like" the alpha offered.

"Are you sure? I don't want to inconvenience you or anything" Midoirya answered under his breath, his cheeks tinted with embarrassment at being caught.

"It's fine. I've already read this more times than I can count" The bi-colored alpha said as he turned back to the first page.

"Come here" Todoroki said gently, opening one of his arms to allow the omega to lean against him.

Blushing even more, the omega complied, leaning his head against the side of the alphas chest, Todorokis arm coming to wrap around loosely around his waist before beginning to quietly read the words off the worn pages.

Midoriya couldn't help but feel relaxed as he listened to Todoroki's smooth voice, it was lulling him to sleep.

They had barely finished two chapters when Midoriya could feel himself start to really drift off. Unfortunately, his peaceful state of mind was interrupted by a soft growl coming from the pile in the center of the room.

"Todo-" Izuku mumbled sleepily, but was interrupted by a hand coming to gently cover his mouth.

That's when he began to smell it. One of the alphas had gone into a rut. But which one?

Midoriya looked hesitantly up to Todoroki, worry shining in his emerald eyes.

The alpha growled again, frustration clear in the sound as the alpha began to breath heavily. Suddenly, Shinso began to move, unceremoniously falling off of Bakugo with a grunt. Lilac eyes met green as the alpha squirmed uncomfortable, tugging on his own shirt as his temperature rose.

Shinso's eyes lifted up to Todoroki with noticeable difficulty, pleading silently with the other alpha.

Quickly, Todoroki put his book down before startling the omega as he picked him up and walked the greenette back to his nest.

"Stay inside for me. Can you do that?" The two-toned alpha asked calmly to which Midoriya nodded slowly.

Todoroki gave the smaller make a comforting smile before closing the doors to the cupboard, turning the lock on the doors that the omega didn't even know were there.

"Don't worry, everything will be just fine. I'll be back soon" Midoriya heard Todoroki assure him from the other side of the door.

He was only now just noticing how fast his heart was beating. The ache in his chest growing, almost as an afterthought, he brought a hand up to his chest, feeling the wetness that was starting to spread.