Aika: "Hey Tokoyami if your done I wanna see how you look so we can-"

N: Aika's eyes widened a little when she saw him. He looked up at her with his serious but plane expression.

(Tada!😄)

(Ok first off, ignore the rings I didn't want to mention them because I don't rly see him as a ring guy😅 no disrespect to the artist

(Ok first off, ignore the rings I didn't want to mention them because I don't rly see him as a ring guy😅 no disrespect to the artist. And second, I rly like this art, I saw it and wanted to use it so let me know what u guy's think about it and if u like it too🙂I give the artist 10/10)

N: Tokoyami stood up and Aika walked closer to him. He pulled on the jacket a little to make it straight. Aika was feeling speechless, her stomach was feeling weird and her face was heating up a little.

Tokoyami: "Do I look..decent enough in this?"

N: Aika looked at him studying his outfit from the bottom to the top then she swallowed a little.

Aika: "Honestly, it's perfect. It looks kinda like a new you." She said giving a partial smile.

Tokoyami: "And your certain of this?"

Aika: "Hehe, yes. Trust me-" She walked in closer and dusted off his shoulders and straightened the collar then when she was done she placed her hands on his chest. "It's perfect for you."

N: Tokoyami started to blush then Aika looked at her hands then her smile was gone. She looked back up at him as she curled the tips of her fingers a bit as her hands were on his chest. They locked eyes for a bit then a worker in the store came out from the back room.

"Hi. Find anything you like?" She asked.

N: Aika and Tokoyami looked at the woman, she had a lot of piercings on her ear and one on the side of her lip. Her name tag said Shini.

Aika: "Uh yeah. He's actually trying on some clothes I picked out." She said backing away from Tokoyami.

Shini: "Really? Hmm...not a bad find. You seem to be an expert in this."

Aika: "Thanks. Though I'm not an expert. Is it okay for him to leave the store while wearing the clothes once their paid for? His other clothes were drenched in juice."

Shini: "Yeah not a problem. I mean I've been there, only it was coffee. Thank god it was an iced coffee. Just let me get something to scan the tags and you can remove them and that's it."

Aika: "Okay, thanks."

N: Shini went into the back leaving them alone again Aika glanced at Tokoyami then looked at the ground with her cheeks turning bright pink then he glanced at her.

Tokoyami: "Something wrong?"

Aika: "Huh? Oh no, I'm fine."

N: Tokoyami put his hand on her shoulder she flinched then looked at him, his gaze was captivating and intense even when he wasn't trying to look that way. Aika's face heated up but she was feeling surprisingly calm and relaxed.

When Shadows Intertwine with the HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara