Chapter 2

Eunbi snatches the file from Minji and runs off to the class 2 lab.....

Eunbi pov

I snatch the file from Minji and head to the class 2 biotechnology lab

I snatch the file from Minji and head to the class 2 biotechnology lab. I slide the door sideways and enter the lab. All of them seemed busy with their experiments, while my eyes went wandering all around the lab in search of Jeon Jungkook, my crush.

Yes I had crush on Jungkook since the start of my University life. He is the same age as us but, whenever I encounter him my heart skips a beat, I freeze at my place as if my soul left my body. I get myself back from my illusionary world with him to the reality.

 I get myself back from my illusionary world with him to the reality

I see someone approaching me. I track down my eyes on his id and see his name Namjoon aka Rm. His voice approached me asking,"Excuse me? How can I help you?" "Ah, umm, may I know where's Jungkook? I need to hand over this file to him," my words stumble while speaking to him. "Ah I get it, he's over there, first row, third desk," RM answers me pointing his index finger at Jungkook.

"Oh thanks," I tell RM and I proceed my way towards Jungkook, my one and only long hidden crush. As I go near him my heart pounds and I start to sweat cause he was too hot in that white lab coat. I question myself ,'how can someone be so hot, handsome and cute at a time?' I just can't take my gaze off him.

 I question myself ,'how can someone be so hot, handsome and cute at a time?' I just can't take my gaze off him

No matter how much I be nice to him, he always acts cold as the freezing ice towards me. I tried to confess my unrequited love to him but I couldn't muster up the courage for it. But ! I won't give up on my love so easily. I'll keep on trying and one fine day I'll make him mine, that day will come soon, I tell myself and step closer to his table.

"Hi Jung--kook, your file was mixed up with ours," again my words stumble when my eyes meet him.

"Oh is it, thank you for bringing the file back, you can leave now," he attacks me with his cold words.

I still stare at him ignoring his cold words, thinking that he would flash that bunny smile to me. I go crazy for that smile, it makes my day. All the bad things that happened to me just disappears in a second.

"You can leave the lab now," he stresses on his words and quickly turns his face to his file. "O- ok, I will leave then," I tell him in depressed tone. I constantly face him with my eyes as my body moved towards the entrances. After a minute or so everyone's gaze turns towards me. They all look a bit shocked.

___________________________________________

A/n : why did they turn towards eunbi ? Why were they shocked ? You guys wanna know ? Then stay connected and stay tuned with us .

Q) Do you love to read or draw ?

Well , we love both . But drawings have a bit higher place compared to reading .

Comment your answers below and

'If we like the story what should we do ?
We should VOTE the chapter for the appreciation for our Authors.'