Personal Heaven 💖

Start from the beginning

Sanskar always stood beside her in every situation.. when she was feeling nervous to confront crowd again, when she was feeling vulnerable thinking about Swarali he supported her break down..every time he was there for her.. eventually their relationship got strong and now they are ready to take the next level of their relationship..

Ragini was laughing seeing Zoya's state as in Asad's absence Swara was completely Hitler for her.. it's been only one hour that they had their breakfast but Swara is now standing infront of Zoya with the tray of fruits which she hates..

" Shona baby..I know you are concerned about my health but please understand that I feel vomiting seeing this fruits.. I seriously can't have it.." Zoya plead her while palming her mouth..

Swara pout sadly.." But doctor said fruits are important for your health.."

" But she can't have it.. you can take alternative options for that.. like nutritional food or greeny vegetables which she likes.. but after every 2 hours.. otherwise she will feel tired and lazy every time.." Ragini made Swara understand making Zoya signed in relief..

Sanskar came from a meeting just to witness his baby wife is clutching her stomach tiredly.. he understood and after getting fresh he immediately went to kitchen and comes with hot water bag.. he sat beside Swara and took her in bear hug slowly placing the water bag on her stomach.. Swara placed her head tiredly on his shoulder and clutched him feeling vulnerable.. Sanskar just hugged her and caressed her head time to time pecking her forehead..

Swara opened her eyes feeling better and smiled seeing Sanskar.. ater their marriage every month he take care of her just like a baby and she loved his pampering..she kissed him slowly and got up to get ready.. Sanskar woke up after sometime and instantly sat on bed not seeing Swara but seeing Swara coming out of washroom he got up and checked her temperature.. she was better than before.. Swara smiles seeing his care and hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest..

" You are spoiling me.." she complained cutely.. Sanskar chuckled hearing this..

" You are my love.. so I have right to spoil you..by the way what I did it's called care not spoiling.. what you women bear every month we can't even imagine.. seeing blood sometime also we get frightened but you all every month bear that pain and again become strong like before.. so it's less than you all bear.." Sanskar said normally kissing her head.

Swara smiles proudly knowing his thinking and kissed his chest.. " I love you more.." she snuggle more..

Sanskar smile and made her sit.. " Okay enough of this.. still you are weak so Take rest I will come after taking your breakfast.. I know you didn't had your dinner as you never had it in this condition..now just sit and don't move.." Swara nodded her head like obedient child and sat on bed hugging her teddy..

Sanskar came taking her meal.. yes it's meal only as she didn't had anything from last day.. Swara whinned but silently had everything little bcz she knows that Sanskar is very responsible yet possesive regarding her.. mostly in this condition..

Zoya was smiling seeing Tom and Jerry with Swara.. both were eating popcorn and watching their favourite cartoon.. Sanskar and Asad came smilingly and saw their lifelines happy.. one satisfactory smile came on their faces.. every person always dreamt of this moment.. when they come after working whole day they can see their family happy.. n finally they are living this dreams.. definitely it's their personal Heaven 💖.

Swara saw them and run to them.. Asad hugged her lightly and goes to Zoya while Sanskar chuckled and sat beside Zoya taking water from side table.. Swara came and pressed his shoulder lovingly making him smile.. he closed his eyes for sometime getting relax and pulled her in his lap who without any awkwardness came to his lap happily..