Group A - Newt

They were in a dark room, Newt was faintly aware of a figure next to him, a little shorter than he was, but was unable to turn his head to get a better look. Suddenly in a rush of color, he was knocked backward, "Jules!" he felt himself tangling his hands in soft hair, "Lizzy" he whispered, though he was not sure he opened his mouth, the girl hugged him tightly, he hugged back. He saw two drops of water roll down the girls hair, he was crying. Finally, the girl pulled back, Sonya he thought, she looked younger, but was unmistakably Sonya. "This is a happy sibling reunion," a girl he hadn't noticed before said from the corner of the room and ducked into a low doorway and disappeared. Another rush of memories hit him, all with Sonya in them. Sonya is my sister  He woke with his head in Sonya's lap, she was asleep, her hand was in his hair as if she was stroking it before she fell asleep. She gasped in her sleep and snapped awake, "Julian" she breathed "Elizabeth" he whispered to her pulling her down into a tight embrace. "You remember?" she asked, he nodded into her shoulder, he felt two wet spots on his t-shirt, she was crying. Only then had he realized so was he. Sonya pulled him closer and he felt her smile. They stayed like that for a long time before a low rumble interrupted. The walls. Newt, still very much blood-deprived, tried to get up, but he caught the wall in time to prevent falling. Just then Minho and Beatrice ran into the little hole in the maze walls. "Newt" Minho said, seeing Newt was awake, "You okay buddy?" He asked pulling Newt into a tight hug. "I'm fine" he said in a low voice. It took all his effort but he managed to stand without the help of the wall. He started walking, he was sure he was doing a pretty good job of not showing how weak he felt, nevertheless Sonya- no Lizzy he corrected himself- took his hand and they walked in silence. Did he want to tell Minho that Lizzy was his Sister? He wasn't sure. But whatever deciding he had to do could wait until they were out of the maze. They were only three turns away from the glade, and by the time they got there four gladers were at the door, "Newt! Minho!" they called, they're expression changed to a mix of excitement at seeing they're friends and confusion to seeing two girls. The floor was starting to sway under Newt, just as they entered the glade, his vision went black.

// Sorry for another short chapter! I'll try to make the next ones longer I promise!