Group A - Minho

"Newt!" Minho called, he was terrified, Newt and Sonya weren't where they were when they left. There was a blood spot on the wall from where Newt's head rested. "Minho? Bea?" Sonya called relief washed over him as he saw Sonya emerge from a wall of ivy, "Did you- did you kill them?" she asked, "Yeah, we threw them off the cliff, it was Minho's idea, it was great." Beatrice said, with a little grin. Minho turned scarlet. "Where's Newt?" He asked Sonya turned and ducked back into the ivy, Minho and Beatrice followed. Newt was on the ground, his face was still pale, and a small pool of glistening blood was near his head, seeping through the bandages, turning his hair red. "Newt..." Minho whispered, kneeling next to his friend "What do we do?" He said turning to Sonya "We have to wait till morning when the glade doors open, there nothing we can do know," Beatrice said. Minho nodded, there were tears in his eyes. He sat down on the wall opposite Newt, Beatrice sat down next to him. "It'll be okay," she said but she didn't sound like she believed her own words. They sat there for a while in silence until Beatrice fell asleep, her head tipped onto his shoulder. Minho was exhausted as well but he didn't want to sleep in case a griever came by, but after another ten minutes, he fell asleep as well.

// Sorry for the short chapter! But I am updating really fast so...