74 | love isn't dead

Start from the beginning

syeonlee:
jwi it's 11pm
it's very late

pwarkjwi:
can i please come over

syeonlee:
okay jisung
listen to me
chenle's apartment is too far and it's too late for you to travel too far
can you go to my apartment instead?

pwarkjwi:
i don't know where i am...
i ran away from home...

syeonlee:
omg
what
uh
stay where you are
I'm gonna call you okay?

pwarkjwi:
what about chenle?

syeonlee:
he's asleep
it's okay
stay where you are
don't move okay?

pwarkjwi:
okay

Seyeon immediately put on her hoodie, dialling Jisung's number as she hastily put on Chenle's slippers

Seyeon immediately put on her hoodie, dialling Jisung's number as she hastily put on Chenle's slippers. She ran out of his apartment and ran to Jisung's apartment. It wasn't too far but it was quite a distance on foot. But right now, that didn't matter. She needed to get to Jisung.

"He couldn't have gone too far," she mumbled to herself as she ran through the empty streets, waiting for Jisung to pick up her call. Her heart was racing and not only because she had been running for a while now but also because she was worried. Jisung was lost in the middle of the night. She had felt the same fear and worry just a few days back with Jaemin and God, did she hate this feeling.

Finally, Jisung picked up the call, Seyeon nearing his apartment block.

"Seyeon..." his voice quavering through the phone.

A wave of panic rushed through her when he heard his voice. He sobbed and Seyeon felt her heart dropped to the ground. "Oh my god. Jisung. Why are you crying?"

She looked around his apartment block, running in a random direction, hoping to find him safe and sound.

"Please Seyeon," he begged through sobbing, "I don't know where I am." The sounds of his broken cries echoed in her mind, her heart aching.

Seyeon continued to run through the streets, not even caring about how she looked with just a big hoodie and a pair of shorts. She needed to find Jisung.

"Okay Jisung. I'll come to get you. But first I need you to calm down," she said in the calmest voice she could, searching desperately for the sobbing boy. "Can you do that for me?"

"Y-yes," he hiccuped, trying to speak through his tears and cries.

She sighed of relief, glad she could do something to at least calm him down. It calmed her down.

"Okay. Breath in and out slowly okay?" she instructed, hearing his breaths slow down through the phone. She continued looking for him, looking in every corner, behind every bush and under every tree.