"Right." he mumbled and scratched the back of his head.

"Yes, I'm going to leave now see you at breakfast." I said whilst doing a two finger salute.

It was 6.15 and after yesterday night nobody would walk through the slytherin corridor that early. I walked out of the room my towel still wrapped around me as I bumped into someone.

"Look where the fuck you're going!" I said kind of cold and mad, not looking at the person because I was trying to cover my body as best as I could.

"You are walking around like that?" a familiar voice pointed out.

"Ugh not now Mattheo, I'm not in the mood for your overprotective self." I answered annoyed.

And my back was facing the wall.

"Watch the way you're talking to me, -wait a minute." he interrupted hisself.

"Why were you in Draco's dorm like that." his facial expressions changed immediately, he now really looked intimidating. He looked angry.

He let go of me and stormed into the room. He jumped onto the blond boy punching into him.

"Mattheo stop, what the hell are you doing!" I yelled at him.

He ignored me and smashed his fists into Malfoys face. Draco just winced, trying to get the much taller boy off of him, but was unsuccessful.

"Theo it is not what it looks like." I tried to push him off but no chance.

"I swear to god if you ever touch her again, I'll kill you." he scoffed at him whilst letting him go.

I ran up to Draco, his face was covered in blood.

"Are you mental?" I yelled at Mattheo.

"He touched you." he mumbled not regretting anything.

"No he did not, I was just showering in his bathroom because Blaise was with Liora in mine, you freak!" I was literally screaming so loud, that now people came to watch.

His face expressions changed again he looked kind of embarrassed.

He closed the room door.

"Now would you help me get him to Hospital Wing." -I was so mad, how could a person be so controlling, as I said I'm not his property.

"Only if you change into some clothes." he mumbled. -he's gotta be kidding, I mean okey yeah he maybe has a point somewhere but in the moment I don't care what I am wearing or if I am wearing anything.

I walked up to Draco's wardrobe.

"You're not going to wear his clothes!" Mattheo said loudly.

"Turn around!" I forced him, I was angry now, I was annoyed now, I couldn't take him anymore.

I put a dark green hoodie and some grey sweatpants on and he apparated us to the Hospital Wing.

Madame Pomfrey ran into our direction as she saw Draco in Mattheos arms.

"Put him onto the bed!" she forced him.