In vaniville town

1 hr after serenas call was ended a bell rang and 5 people were waiting for the door to open. Grace opened the door and hugged her husband as she met him after 2 years. Then the family entered the house.

Jhon- Grace meet one of my best friend other than Red - Mhon Ather and his wife Lusamin Ather.

Lusamin- Hi I am Lusamin Ather and we are from alola.

Grace- it's really nice to meet you Mrs Ather and these 2 must be your kids right.

Lusamin- yes . Kids introduce yourself.
G/l- yes mom.

Gladion- Hi Mrs Yvonne my name is Gladion Ather.

Grace- nice to meet you Gladion.

Lillie- Hi my name is lillie Ather and she my partner snowy.

Grace- Your are really pretty Lillie. You and my daughter will really become good friends.

Gladion left the house to explore a bit and both mhon and Jhon were discussing something while Girls were chatting.

Lusamin- So Grace where are your daughter and son Currently.

Grace- I don't know about my son but my daughter will be here in few minutes with her friends.

When she said this the bell rang. And voice came Mom i am home. Grace rushed towards the door and opened it and gave a bone crushing hug to serena.

After some time and all introductions everyone was have lunch.

Serena- So mom do you have info about calem.

Grace- No dear.

Lillie- Serena I have a feeling I have seen you before. Not it real life but in photos I think.

Serena- really. I don't do any photos hoot.

Gladion was thinking about it then he remembered ash showing photo of serena to Alolan gang.

Gladion- wait now I remember you.

Serena- What?

And everyone one had a confused look.

Gladion- You are girlfriend of champ if I am not wrong.

Serena- wait do you mean champion of alola.

Gladion nodded. And serena was so happy that she started crying due to happiness.

Serena- (while sobbing) He did it . He fulfilled the promise he made to me I am so happy that I can't stop crying.

May- You really got a perfect boyfriend you know.

Dawn- I am so happy for you serena.

Max was too much happy as he came to know that his Idol has become champion.

When may asked him the reason why he is so happy he had a perfect reason.