Author's Note

I just want to thank you for being a part of my writing journey. To my readers who are waiting for my updates and of course to my friends who support me in writing novels here on Wattpad. Thank you for being part of my small achievements!

---

Always remember that you don't need someone's validation just to accept yourself. Don't trust what others keep on putting in your mind. You only need to trust yourself. You are love and you deserve to be loved.

It's alright to cry if you want to burst out. You are not weak because you cried.

You cried because you are capable of healing. Don't let others drag you down the way they want to. You have yourself and that is the best weapon that you can use in fighting this terrifying world.

Cry now, heal soon!

-Adds on-

Biggest THANKS to Merllih for supporting me. I-shout out ko raw siya at pina-edit niya pa talaga 'to sa'kin. Btw, kung bet niyo ng kachismisan. DM niyo lang 'yan, number 1 chismosa pa naman 'yan <33

---

Rights Series #3:

She is the woman of the total package. She is the woman who is kind, caring and nice to be with in anything. Ngunit kahit ganoon ay ilag sa kaniya ang mga tao dahil sa aura niyang mapanghusga at talagang bilang lang sa daliri niya ang mga kaibigan niya. She had a childhood best friend who served as half of her.

This guy always shakes her stable world. Up until she makes a decision that will turn her world upside down. It's all because of pain. She decides because she's afraid of pain.

She lost her family, money, friends, and the guy who's always there to lift her. She lost everything and even herself. She engages in a disaster and that accident turns into a beautiful one... to a beautiful girl.

---

Facebook: Frappeyy WP
Twitter: Jownsssss
Instagram: Jownaaaaajowns
Email: frappeeyyywp@gmail.com