Second Uzukage, first Otsutsuki

Naruko pov

After 12 years later

"Who'll b next Uzukage?" Kakuzu ask as he sew the cape where will be wrote 'Second Uzukage'. "Michiko Otsutsuki. At her young age she is at Kage rank." I said. "Really?" Nagato said with shock, I just noded. "First Otsutsuki Uzukage, huh?" Sasori said. "Well, when she'll become Uzukage, un?" Deidara ask as he making clay. "After 3 months. Kakuzu who need to sew." I said as I looked at Kakuzu. "Yea, we can agree. Will you invite someone else?" Itachi ask. "Why?" I ask confused. "Oh, just Izumi want to meet her bestfriend." Itachi said. "Oh! Well maybe we can invite Kurenai, Asumas  team and other we belive." I said.

3 months later

"I can't belive I became Uzukage!" My student said. "But your matching with cape and hat." Konan said. "I'm happy for you Michiko-nechan." Izumi said. "Thank you Izumi-chan. But really, it's like I'm dreaming." Michiko said. "Well you will do much paper work. By the way, who will be you advisor?" Isshiki ask. "Oh, I asked Momoshiki-san, Kinshiki-san and Urashiki-san to be, and they agreed." Michiko said. "Is that so, alright alright." I said.

Michiko pov

It's been now 12 years since I came to Uzushiogakure and became part of it. Now I'm official Uzukage, second, and most impotant first Otsutsuki Kage. 'I can't even descride my feelings.' I thought as I looked at whole village. I sometimes go to academy when I have free time from Uzukage work, just want to see my clan kids has fun and what dream they have.

The Kage has come to Uzushiogakure to congrats me become the second Uzukage. And I could meet Kazekage adoptiv son. The Uzushiogakure is welcome to they who got banish from their own village for their look or being jinchuriki, with us, we have diffirent story of our look or jinchuriki. But we always find the happy end of horrible start.

The end