Home, new member villager, summoning and traitor part 1

Naruko pov

'Finaly we are Uzushiokagure.' I thought as I fell down on the couch in my house. 'I cannot belive that Pervy Sage is my gogfather, and that my father is fourth Hokage!' I thought. "You alright? You completly making all of us worry!" Both side of Zetsu said as they came up from the ground. "Sorry, I just in shock. So I'm sorry." I said and Zetsu nodded and dissipeared down the ground. "I need now to relax, and after a week I'll go to Uzukage work." I said to myself as I stood up from the couch and went right to kitchen.

After a week

"Sorry Naruko-san for disburting." Nagato said. "No, you didn't disburted me, and I only have to choose the one of design that Ino has draw. So, what do you want?" I ask as I looked up from the paper. "Itachi and Obito found an girl unusual with skin color not long away from the village, and we want you to talk with her." Nagato said. "Alright, I'll talk with that girl." I said as I stood up.

Uzushiokagre hospital

"Oh! Uzukage-sama! You are for look at the girl?" One of the doctor ask. "Yes." I said shortly as I walked. "Well, the girl looks like can't talk with us with out the attack us." the doctor said as he gave me documents. "Really? Let me try to talk." I said as I gave to Nagato documants. "Oh no! Uzukage-sama!" Doctor called me but I came fast to client room. As I came in there, that girl began to throw me everything she saw. "Go away you traitors! You always help other, but what about me!?" Girl shouted, 'She really went through that?' I thought as I walked to her. That girl wanted  to throw I hugged her gently. "You can trust these people, after they look you I want to talk to you." I said to that girl, and she nodded.