Traitor and Izumi

Naruko pov

"What the h*** are you here?" I ask to my betrayed friend. "And I can't come to see my friend after 6 years? Of course to visit you." Sasuke said as he crossed his arm. "Where you were when I got forced to leave the village? You were with Orochimaru! Now if you excuse me, I don't want to see your idiotic face." I said as I walked right Sasuke and didn't looked at his face.

Kurenai pov

"Feel bad for Uzukage, tht man was her friend?" the an ask, who gave us the chocolate. "Yea, they were. Untill she got nearly killed by him." I said. "Hm, poor her." The man said. 'I hope your alright Naruko.'

Itachi pov

"Here dango for and your daughter Itachi-san." Said an old woman as she gave me and my adoptiv daughter dangos. "Thank you so much." I said as I took the dongos and one of them gave to my daughter, Izumi. I called her my lover name, because she reminded Izumi really much. "Itachi?" Heard an familiar voice, as I turned around I saw Sasuke! "Sasuke? Why are here?" I ask. "I could ask the same thing. Who is that girl?" Sasuke ask as he looked at Izumi. "My daughter, let us go now." I said as I left Sasuke, but he grabbed my sliver. "You'll tell everything, especily about the Aka-" "The Akatsuki is disbanded. Now let me go now." I said as I waved my hand to get off. "Then, tell me about Naruko." Sasuke said. "I can't. This is personlality." I said and left him alone.

"Itachi? It's been a while." Asuma said. "Yea, it' been a while." I said. "Oh my, and you have family?" Kurenai ask. "Only my adoptiv daughter, but she is like my real daughter." I said as Izumi dragged my hair. "Oh. Well, I think your daughter is bored to be with you." Ino said with teasily voice. "I have some work, not that much. So can you be with Izumi?" I ask. "Of course, I think Izumi-chan and Mirai-chan get along." Kurenai said. "Thank you. Now have a nice day.".