"I can't!" I said, tucking onto his tshirt like a baby.

"I can't ride both together Y/n. Let's just choose one." He said, laughing and holding out two fists infront of me to choose.

I hesitated and then tapped on his left hand.

"Midual!" He said, already pulling me with him towards the cabin even before his voice reached my ear, shaking my camera a little too much.

Tae and Sesha were already in the cabin talking to Mr. Min.

"Midual!" I announced with a grin, as soon as we entered in.

Jungkook being himself, tried on the helmet which was uselessly kept on the shelf. I turned back to record him doing it, flinching back at the sight of a gun hung on the wall behind him. Jungkook turned to see too.

"Don't worry miss. It's not real. It's an extra piece from the ones which were rented for a carnival this morning." Mr. Min informed. I was honestly in full mood of running away if not for his explanation.

Mr. Min coldly eyed Jungkook for wearing the helmet without permission, making him immediately jerk it out and place it back on the shelf. I fought back a giggle.

"Here, Tamburini t2 and Midual." He said, tossing the keys to tae and Koo simultaneously.

Sesha and I were jumping up and down as we walked out of the cabin following the boys' lead.

The boys turned the keys in the ignition and the engines roared to life. Shit- I'd be riding behind that!!!!

Sesha and I quickly sat on the bike behind our respectives as we waved at Mr.Min who responded with a sweet gummy smile.

"You better wanna hold me tight." Jungkook warned, making the bike roar once.

I smiled showing all my teeth and clutched onto his waist as he sped the bike forward.

It was a straight-straight route, so all we had to do was- enjoy the ride.

Jungkook was super fast, but Taehyung was even faster. Sesha seemed to enjoy it. While I there, practically held onto Jungkook like he was the only log support i had in a flooded river.

"A- a bit slow? If you aren't trying to get us killed today." I said, burring my face in his back.

"I can't be slower, Tae and Sesha are way ahead of us. Plus we need to cover up a 50 min drive in a 30 min ride. So, it's okay- you'll get settled in a few minutes. Just keep looking around." Jungkook said, patting my hands which were interlocked over his stomach.

"Okay okay- just hold the bike with both hands!" I said, jerking my head up.

Sesha was daring enough to still be recording. She faced it back at us as Tae slowed down to talk to Jungkook. I gave a nervous smile, now a little settled.

"Race?" Taehyung asked, with an innocent boxy smile as if asking for a 100m foot race.

"Race." Jungkook replied. Oh no no! Please no!

Both the bikes stopped mid road. I wish the road wasn't so empty for them to take advantage.

"Well then, Sesha- Countdown!" Taehyung commanded.

"1,"

"Hold me tight." Jungkook said, looking back and kissing my forehead.

He was happy with all that goin on, so I decided not to spoil it. I nodded with a smile and held him even tighter than before, I was worried it might hurt him but he showed no sign.