When he had pushed open my bedroom door he stopped and turned to me, saying, “I’m really sorry about that. Total fluke.” He pointed to the water and I sighed, pushing him into my room and closing the door behind us.

            “Why are you here?”

            “I can’t just come to my boyfriend’s house at midnight on a Sunday?”

            “Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.” He shrugged and I rolled my eyes. I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked him up and down, nearly scrutinizing him. “Bet you’re just horny,” I said.

            “I wanted to see you, is that so wrong?” He let a hand cup my cheek, and as it fell it was replaced with his mouth on my neck.

            “Definitely horny,” I muttered.

            He pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck. “You make it sound like a bad thing.”

            Beatle started going off about something, but for the life of me I couldn’t concentrate long enough to figure out what it was. I was too enamored by the way his lips moved as they formed words- hell, by the way he moved. His eyes flickered to mine every so often as he ranted, and I met his glance occasionally. But paying attention to what he said had no become as difficult as listen to a Physics lesson after pulling an all-nighter; impossible. His lips were so full and red and I suddenly became angry that I had opened my stupid mouth and accused him of being horny because I was horny. And apparently I made it sound like a bad thing that he had come over because he was horny. And I guess maybe in theory it would be a bad thing that he was coming over just to use me. But I didn’t see it like that because this was Beatle. And it’s not even like it was sex because I was not having sex with my family in my house. So, what was really the problem with it?

“You know what I mean?” He looked at me for a response, but I just stared at him. He was about to open his mouth again when I stood on toes and grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him into me. He froze in surprised for a minute, and then he stared moving his lips against mine. He grabbed my hip and reached under my shirt, drawing circles in my skin. I started leaving marks down his neck and he gasped.

            “Where did that come from?” He whispered in a low and lustful voice. I couldn’t tell if he was doing it on purpose. Instead of replying, I ran my fingers slowly down his chest, but over his shirt. When I reached the top of his pants he grabbed my hand, preventing me from going any further.

            “What?” I asked in a voice that came out way more annoyed than I intended. He smirked at me.

            “With your family sleeping? Kinky.” Beatle laughed and I groaned in frustration as he stepped away.

            “Are you here just to tease me?” I asked with an arched eyebrow.

            “I wanted to talk. And I did talk, but you ignored me.”

            “Oh,” I said in surprise. Beatle chewed on his lip and he looked upset about something. “Do you want to say it again?” I offered, but he shook his head sadly. I suddenly felt really guilty.

            I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for him to sit next to me. Eventually he did, and he furrowed his eyebrows deep in thought. I drew patterns on his back with my finger as he sulked silently over something I had apparently missed.

            I yawned and glanced at the clock, it was nearing one. Beatle hadn’t moved in minutes, but I could tell there was more going on in his head than I would ever be able to comprehend.