Hearing P'Arthit apologizing.. I wanted to say it is okay P let it go but I was not sure.. I heard him say 'my Kong' am I imagining or did he really call that. I looked at my friends and his friends who were eagerly waiting for me to say something. Em nodded his head indicating to accept it as he understood my dilemma. I took a deep breath.

"P'Arthit.. It is okay leave it.. It just hurt as it was the first time you lost your temper on me without even listening to me.. and even after knowing about how much I love my family.. I am also sorry.. I am sure I went a little far as I was hurt." I said holding his hand.

"Call me P'Oon like you always call me Kong." He said. I could not help but smile.
"P'Oon." I called him. He smiled widely showing his dimples.
"Only till hazing we will have to be distant Kong.. because I can't show partiality.. After that I will always be beside you Kong." He said and I nodded.
"All of you.. I know we will be close from now.. but there won't be any exception in hazing." P'Tay said. We all nodded.
"P'Arthit.. I want to ask you a question." Wad said suddenly.
"What is it Nong..?" He asked.

"What are your feelings for Kong.? You addressed him as your Kong just now." He asked. So I did not imagine him calling me his. I starred at him with surprise. My friends were all eager to listen to answer while his friends were looking at him. He now is looking into my eyes.. I thought of dismissing the topic but P'Oon cut me off.

"Kong.. will you let me court you.?" He asked looking straight into my eyes. I felt blood running into my face.. I am sure I am like a tomato. I could only shyly Nod my head.. He suddenly pulled me into a hug. All our friends started cheering.. I hid my face in the crook of his neck while he held me tight close to him.

After that... the seniors started talking to me while P'Oon was talking to my friends. His friends kept on telling me all P'Oon used to speak about me and his funny actions which he did when he was lost thinking about me. I could not help but laugh at those pictures and recordings they showed me. 

I am feeling very happy today.. I don't know when but after I sometime I was speaking with everyone while leaning on his shoulder and slept. Next day I woke up in my dorm with a note stuck on the table beside me.

"Morning my Love.. I have made your favorite food and kept it in the fridge.. see you in the university and don't you dare to skip the hazing session" 

I could not help but chuckle at the note. I texted him good morning and got ready to the university. I was looking forward for the hazing session. In the lunch break.. When I found P'Arthit sitting with his friends.. he winked at me.. I felt blush creeping and s rushed towards my table. My order was already there with a note stuck on it.

"Eat well Love.. or else you will get tired with the hazing.. you are already light weight.. I don't want you to loose more weight.. " 

My friends kept on teasing me the whole break.. I kept on glancing at P'Arthit.. who kept on staring at me without others noticing except his friends.. 

Arthit's POV

I kept on staring at Kong. I saw him receive a call after which he discussed something with Em and was lost in thoughts.. The following classes went in a haze for me.. though I was taking notes.. I could not help but wonder what call made him serious. 

We reached the cheer hall. Everyone were already gathered.. We took our positions.. I started speaking to them about orders and unity. I kept on glancing at Kong.. although he was listening.. he surely was lost in thoughts.. I hated that his attention was not on me when I am here in front of him. So I decided to have some fun.

"So.. you will have to win this gear from us to be our juniors." I said and again glanced at Kong who was still lost in thoughts.
"Now student id 0062 get up." He got up.. his eyes showed the irritation for disturbing him from the thoughts. Actually no one would know that he was not listening.. but I can say that.

"Tell me what will you do if I don't give you the gear." I said as I closed the distance between us with a smirk.
"I will just take it from you." He said. This brat always has a comeback... but I won't loose this time. His and my friends are staring at us keenly.
"And how will you do that.?" I asked as I stood behind him.
"I will just make you my wife.. They say what belongs to our lover belongs to us also." He said with a smirk. Shit.. I lost again.. I felt my cheeks heating and my friends are trying hard to compose themselves especially Bright and Tutah. His friends were grinning at the scene.

"Oh.. I will wait and see.. but as of now the gear is still with me.. and I have the authority to punish you.. Student code 0062... 200 sit-ups now." I shouted.. which was actually to hide my blush but that was already seen by my friends and Kong also. I am glad he did not speak anything else.. but did the punishment with a smirk never leaving his face. 

After the session.. we asked them to stay back for some more time and elect the class president and vice president. Everyone practically were forcing Kong to be the president.. I know he doesn't want to be because it will add to his already existing pressure. I was thinking about talking but I saw Kong giving in and immediately Tew stood up for Vice - President. Everyone were okay with this. 

We asked the them both to stay back and others to leave. Tay stopped Em, Wad and Oak silently.

"Kong.. can you manage being the president.. ?" I asked as soon as everyone left.
"It is okay P.. as long as it is Tew.. I know we can manage it." Kong replied.
"Don't worry P.. we won't let your husband suffer." Tew teased.
"Oh by the Kong.. what is with you calling me wife.. I guess it is the other way around." I said closing the distance. I was about to hug him when he stopped me with a smirk.

"P'Oon Khab.. you are still courting me.. you can't hug me yet like this." Kong replied. Everyone burst out laughing making me pout.
"Kong you are meanie.. first you call me your wife and now you don't allow me to hug you.." I said whining. 
"No one should see this side of you Arthit... they will surely become dumb-folded." Bright exclaimed as everyone were laughing.. 

After few more minutes we went to out and had our dinner. I managed to hug Kong on our way back to dorm making him blush and he hid his face in the crook of my neck hiding from the teasing we were getting. I walked him to his dorm and kissed his forehead like I used to do before and called it a night.