29

• flustered

flustered

I woke up...but not alone. I could sense my leg was wrapped around something stiff, when I looked towards me, I was surprised with Sunghoon sleeping right next to me.

My leg was wrapped around him, I was snuggled into his chest. I gulped...trying to slowly move from him but that only caused his grip around me to get tighter.

I whimpered, "gosh must he squeeze me?!" I cursed under my breath.

I sniggered, he had a very noticeable Adam's apple which I happened to poke. I poked it a lot, I could hear him coughing,I tried holding in a laugh.

Now his head nestled into my neck, his warm breath surrounded all parts of my shoulder.

"Fuck..." he swore beneath his breath, his eyes shot open.

"Yerin...?"

"Hoon?"

"Gosh you finally woke up it was so hard to get away from you!" I bleated

"My bad babygirl...you were so drunk and you didn't want me to leave so I didn't." He whispered, a sleepy smirk plastered on his face.

"Am I really handsome?!"

"I need to get ready." I pushed him away, I went to get dressed.

time skip —- cafe

I was making some juice for our customers, Sunghoon sat on a chair tiredly. I rolled my eyes at the lazy male.

"Gosh you didn't even do anything yet you're the one who's tired?"

"Yerin how could you say that I made one tray of sushi!"

"You literally just placed the sushi on the tray I made the sushi you idiot!" I pointed my finger, Sunghoon sheepishly laughed.

"Oh you cooked it...?"

"Don't think you can fool me park sunghoon. Get to work or else I'll tell moon you do nothing!"

"Then I'll tell Moon you're mean to me."

"Go tell her, I could care less."

"Why are you so hard to annoy!" He wrapped his arms around my waist back hugging me while I cut up vegetables.

My body stiffened, my face was turning crimson. "Sunghoon were working."

"I don't care, let's work together then." He put his hand over mine and helped me cut up vegetables.

"Sunghoo-"

"Oh my...." someone gasped, me and Sunghoon quickly turned around. His arms still wrapped around my waist.

Moon.

"How cute." She cooed, Sunghoon just sniggered at her.

"Anyways continue working, Sushi babes." She teased.

"MOON ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKEEEEEEE" Yerin shouted.

Moon was already out of the store, she went through the back door so the customers wouldn't have to here my loud shouting.

I looked up, Sunghoon was already staring down at my short figure which made me fluster even more. Sunghoon smiled cheekily, "why the hell are you so tall?!" I rolled my eyes back.

"You like it don't you baby?"

"As if."

Sunghoon tightened his grip around my waist and began cutting up more stuff and made it into sushi rolls.

"See you're not lazy after all." I folded my arms, "Do you want some? I made extraaaaa" he cooed, putting a piece in my mouth.

It really tasted heavenly, I couldn't help but a crack a little smile. When Sunghoon saw my lips curving up, his pearly whites appeared.

"You're so cute~" he ruffled my head.

"Tsk" I shook my head, grabbing onto the tray and setting it on the table for my customers. I began to take the next order, I was staring at my handbook not paying attention to who the customer was.

"Moons sushi cafe, what would you like to order?"

"I'd like 3 plates of sushi Wang Yerin" he giggled, I looked up to see the 6 boys including Riki.

"Jay?!!" I whisper Shouted.

"Boys?!??" Sunghoon widened his eyes, why are they in the gang area.

"So you guys work around the gang area huh?" Jungwon tilted his head.

"Riki that was supposed to be a secret." I sternly looked at him.

"Noona they are my friends!!! They said they won't tell anybody." Riki pouted, I sighed.

"Fine fine, 3 plates coming up. Sunghoon order them up."

I went into the kitchen and began preparing their trays.

Sunghoon looked at all the boys with, "you're dead' look which caused all of them to grin.

——