27

• Reading through

Reading through

Sunghoon turned the pages of the notebook, reading everything Yerin's mother added.

Notebook ——

- She likes spicy stuff
- she likes to stay up late which is bad
- she loves lollipops
- Her hobbies were to make creative looking things, she was an artistic child which she has all gradually lost over the years.
- Her favorite colors are black and red
- Her favorite food are just noodles,this girl has so much food In the world but she prefers noodles.
- her favorite song is calling run to you

——

Calling Run to you....? That song Yohan always used to listen to.

Sunghoon smiled, softly caressing the pages of the notebook. He was happy Yerin's mom left this notebook for him to read and know more about Yerin since she didn't want to talk about her life too much.

"Sunghoon?"

He turned to face the person who called out his name, "Sieun??"

"Hey....umm have you been with Yerin...I'm simply worried about her she's not communicating with us as much."

"Really? But you guys are the only ones she talks to other than me."

Sieun shook our head, "she's been distant...I understand her problems so I'm just checking up on her."

"I'm sure she's doing fine Sieun, a lot just happened this week. And don't worry she was with me all these days, she's alright."

Sieun nodded her head, "Thanks for taking care of her."

——

Yerin sat in her seat with her body slumping, Sunghoon oddly eyed her.

"What's up with you babe?"

"I'm so tired."

She ran her hands through her hair, I noticed a bruise on her arm.

I grabbed it and examined it, "What happened?"

"I tripped."

"Why are you so careless? You didn't even treat it..." I scolded her. I started to massage her arm, I could see her biting the bottom of her lip in pain.

"So careless." I shook my head.

"NOONAAAAAA" someone burst into the classroom which was obviously Riki.

"Hmm Riki why are you inside my class?!"

"It's almost dismissal Noona....Hmm do you want to go to a partyyyyyyy."

"What?! A party? No way." I immediately denied.

"I'm in." Sunghoon high fives Ni-ki

"Don't be a bum, join in Yerin Noona pleaseeeeee!!!!"

"Fine fine!!!"

"8pm okay??? I'll see you and the others there~"

"I bet there is gonna be alcohol." Sunghoon added, I crossed my arm.

"You drink?"

"No? Do you??" He questioned, I shook my head. "Wouldn't that be illegal?"

"Have you seen Riki? - Sunghoon

I widened my eyes, "Riki drank again?!!! And you didn't stop him?!" I smacked Sunghoon causing him to almost fall out of his chair.

"It was just one shot, it's not like he drank the whole bottle...." he diverted his eyes nervously, sensing my hot fiery gaze towards him.

"The poor boy is learning so many bad things, I don't know what I'm going to do with you. Good for nothing penguin faced jerk."

Sunghoon pouted, he leaned in closer. His eyes went up and down. "You like this two face jerk don't you?"

I gulped, "Why are you so close to me?!"

"Is there a problem?.....perhaps are you flustered?"  He smirked.

I was....I was flustered. I don't know why I felt this way every time he would say something flirty.

Time skip —— Party

"What the hell is up with such loud music?!!!!" I screamed loud enough so Sunghoon could hear me.

"I DONT KNOW." Sunghoon yelled back.

"SUNGHOOONNNNNN....YERINNNNNNNN." A ton of voices called our names. • I hear you calling my nameeeeee~ author •

"THIS PLACE IS INSANE, THEY HAVE EVERYTHING EVEN CORN. THEY HAVE CORN." Jay squealed, taking a big bite of his corn stick.

"NOONAAAAA THEY ARE PLAYING SHINEE!!!" Riki danced to replay.

"Riki you're hella good!!" Sunoo cheered for him, Yep the boys finally knew Riki and to be honest they got along pretty well.

I'm glad Riki found a group of friends to hang out with even if I find them a bit annoying it doesn't matter because he's happy!

——