30

• talk

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

talk

late night ——

The boys, me and Sunghoon were all sitting outside near the Ahjussis place

"So Yerin was living in the gang area this whole time?? That's where you have been Sunghoon? The gang area?" Heeseung covered his mouth, meeting his incredulous eyes with Sunghoon's.

"How do you survive....they're everywhere. I have to be honest but my heart shakes when one of them are close to me." Jay shivered.

"They think of me as someone who fits in, at first they all thought I was a mafia boss...even though I'm just a regular person."

"Is that what MB meant?! Mafia boss?!" - Jungwon

Sunghoon let a slight chuckle at nodded, "I've been here for a few months. School is ending in 2 months and I've been spending all my time in here."

"Wahhhh. Wait but....that day we met behind your house, you said that you went to help her."

"...she lost her job that day....I may have...beat up her boss."

"WHAT?? Sunghoon why would you do that to her boss?!!!" - Jake smacked his best friend

"Jake hyung....her boss slapped her and nearly beat her. Sunghoon arrived in time to save Noona! And he insisted to help out giving Noona a job, but one of the ajhussis from there helped Yerin Noona get a job here!" Replied Riki.

"Yerin...you almost got beat? Why would you let yourself live in such an environment?! Where are you parents?!"

"I don't think she wants to talk about that...." Riki and Sunghoon told the others.

I shook my head and looked away..."I think it's fine I tell them myself....boys...."

".....I'm Jungwon's step sister...." I finally let out my secret to them.

They all widened their eyes....

Jungwon didn't want that secret out but I couldn't keep it from them the rest of my life.

"WHAT?????" Jake stared at me and Jungwon.... Jungwon looked away ashamed.

"You're his step sister??!!! Why didn't you tell us?!!" Sunoo whined.

"I did not except that..." Heeseung gasped.

"Is it really true???!!!" - Jay

"Our parents got married a long time ago....My dad cheated on my mom and left. My mom married his dad...I got into a huge fight with her because of it and I left the house....I barely had income but the Ahjussi across the street helped me land on the right track."

"Over here...I met Riki. He was someone just like me...we became close. Like siblings...I had to pick up trash as a job...until Sunghoon beat up my boss and I got a job over here...so I guess I'm kind of lucky." I chuckled.

"Yerin we didn't know you lived such a harsh life...and Jungwon too...." sunoo frowned.

Jungwon seemed guilty..."Yerin..." he called out my name.

I raised up a brow..."I'm sorry. For everything I said at the roof..." he apologized.

I quirked my lips up a bit, "Don't worry about it..."

"Am I finally seeing sibling bonding?!" Sunghoon thanked and put his hands together.

"You two knew didn't you?!" Heeseung pointed towards Sunghoon and Riki.

They both grinned, "I eavesdropped on her conversation with Jungwon a long time ago and Riki already knew because she told him." Sunghoon shrugged.

"Down bad!!!" Jay fake cried.

I yawned loudly..."Looks like someone is tired." Sunghoon brought himself around my waist, wrapping his arms around it, back hugging me while his chin rested on my shoulder.

I know he wouldn't budge so I didn't stop him, "Wow...Yerin when did you become this soft?! You let Sunghoon hug you?!"

"It's not like this guy is going to listen if I tell him to stop." I rolled my eyes, they all bursted out laughing.

"That's right Sushi babe." He mumbled into my ears.

——-

Sushi babe <3 🍣