Chapter Thrity-Three - Realized Feelings

Start from the beginning

Harry shook his head. He couldn't be thinking of Tom like that. Heck, it was wrong for him to think of him as a friend. Friends...

Tom came closer and grabbed Harry's chin, pulling him up to meet his own, "Join me."

Harry's eyes widened as he started into the crimson red ones on the dark lord. With him being close enough now Harry could make out his face. He had a pale, creamy complexion, neat, black hair, a very pointed nose that curved up at the end, a sharp jawline as well as cheekbones, and fairly plum, peachy pink lips. Harry was still processing the question through his completely fogged up brain, the only thing he could really process was how handsome Tom was up close.

...

"Just do it Harry."

Harry's eyes widened, "You called me Harry..."

Voldemort nodded, "I did. You call me Tom."

Harry's blinked, the corners of his mouth twitching up to a small smile, "How do I do it then, Tom?"

...

Harry shook his head, fully turning around, "Nope. Luna and Xeno are really good at covering for you and not asking questions. Though, speaking of this morning, since when is Quirell retiring?"

"While he is a adequate Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, you will be having a better one this year."

Harry raised an eyebrow. Tom smirked and help up a paper in his left hand, "I figured it would be better to be in Hogwarts myself."

Harry gapped, "You're going to be the new Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher?!"

...

The Death Eaters nodded and gathered into their groups, Tom gave the signal for them to aperate out and they did so, Tom then turned to Harry.

"Will you be able to apperate there? I know you haven't done it since you came back to life."

"I think so." Harry said, to be honest he didn't think he'd be able to make it there without splinting himself.

Tom sighed and stuck his hand out, "This is a one time thing." he told him.

Harry awkwardly grabbed Tom's wrist and the man pulled them both along to private drive, Harry letting go as soon as they landed.

...

Over the sound of Vernon's screams and the commotion outside, Harry didn't notice that Tom had walked in until he had leaned down a little to be speaking directly into Harry's ear.

"As much as I enjoy the show the Aurors will be arriving soon."

A shiver went down Harry's spine as he realized that Tom had been watching the entire time, as well as the fact that he could feel the man's warm breath against his neck.

"Whatever, the Death Eaters can hold the off for a few minuets." Harry replied, pulling away slightly.

Tom smirked a little and stepped back, Harry returning his attention to his relatives.