Chase, Slime, And Final Battle

Start from the beginning

Guard 1: "What are you doing?!"

(Y/N): "Look, I don't wanna do this. But our blue thing over here will never shut up if I don't. So please just let us through."

The other guard came to help the one at (Y/N)'s mercy, but was picked up just like his friend. (Y/N) held a guard in each hand. The guards were alarmed, but (Y/N) just seemed done with everything.

Darkness: "Put them down!"

(Y/N): "You guys worship Eris, right? I've met her before, she's really sweet."

Kazuma: "(Y/N), please stop! You'll go to jail again!"

Guards: "Again?!"

(Y/N): "You'll meet her pretty soon, unless you let us through."

Megumin: "(Y/N), put them down now, or I won't cuddle with you for two weeks!"

The guards watched his eyes shoot wide. He put them down instantly.

(Y/N): "Yes ma'am."

(Y/N) reclaimed his place at Megumin's side, who held his hand. The guards were astonished that out of all the threats, that was the one to stop him.

(Y/N): "Sorry."

Megumin: "It's alright, but I'm glad you stopped. I probably wouldn't have been able to follow through with that punishment anyway. Now as I was saying...attention! Do you know who you are in the presence of?! This is none other than Dustiness Ford Lalatina!"

The guards were shocked, and so was Darkness.

Kazuma: "Now where's that pendant for proof?"

Everyone but (Y/N) started struggling with Darkness to pull out her family crest.

Kazuma: "Hey (Y/N)! A little help here?!"

(Y/N): "Nuh uh. She's choked me out before, and I'm not risking it again."

Kazuma: "Just come on!"

(Y/N): "Ugh, fine!"

(Y/N) joined in trying to pry the pendant away from Darkness.

Megumin: "Aqua, keep her hand steady! Wiz, come here and help us out!"

Aqua: "Just hold still!"

(Y/N): "Wiz, you gotta grab it for us!"

Wiz reluctantly joined in trying to get Darkness to show the pendant.

(Y/N): "Now!"

Wiz: "I'm sorry, Darkness!"

Darkness: "S-stop! The Dustiness family doesn't go around flaunting their- AAAAAAAAAHHHH!"

The pendant was finally wrestled away from Darkness, who was nearly in tears. The guards were shocked once again.

Guard 1: "I-it's real!"

Guard 2: "We're so sorry!"

Kazuma: "You're such a pain. Do you want to be treated as a noble or as one of the gang? Figure it out!"

Darkness: "D-don't call me a pain! And aren't you younger than me, Kazuma?!"

Kazuma sighed.

Kazuma: "Darkness, I treat you like this because I don't see you as some older noble lady. I see you as a true friend, our trusty Crusader."

Darkness: "I-I see. In that case..."