After what felt like an eternity, Richie eventually went back to his room. I shut the door and looked down at Chrissie who hadn't stopped sucking me off. "Oh....Fu-Fuck" I throw my head back as a wave of pleasure vibrated through my body. I quickly snap out of it when I realize what she did "Aghh....No...baby......stop" whimpering a little as she pulls her head away. She looks up to me, a look of innocence in her eyes. She stands up, gliding her hands up my body as she goes "What's wrong baby.." Her voice enticing my ears "What's wrong? you just sucked me off when I was talkin to Richie...what if he..." I was cut off when she pressed her body against mine, rubbing circles around my nipples with her fingers "I'm sorry Jonny..." Her whispers tickling my skin, her lips lightly grazing mine. "You want me to.....stop?" Her voice a mere whisper while she peppers kisses along my jaw, moving down to my neck. Nibbling and sucking on my skin, being sure to leave a mark. I throw my head back, my eyes rolling back into my head, my breath hitches when I feel her grasp my cock again pumping it slowly. "Fuck...." I mumble my words out as the pleasure takes over. I move my hand in between her legs, sliding my fingers between her soaking folds. A quiet moan brushes against my skin as I start caressing her sensitive clit. "dirty girl.." whispering into her ear whilst quickening my pace. She continued to moan quietly in my ear, eliciting a loud throaty moan when I thrust two fingers deep inside her entrance. I continued thrusting my fingers inside of her while she rubbed my rock hard cock.

After a while I stopped and pulled away "Bend over the bed" ushering her to the bed. She faces away from me, bending over and spreading her legs a little. I look down at the position she's in, wearing nothing but a smirk "Like this?" she questions, a little uncertain. I step towards her "Mmmm...Yeah...I love that". I looked down lustfully at her luscious ass and couldn't resist, I held out my hand and swung it into her ass, connecting my hand with her tender skin. She let out a loud yelp, half in shock, half in pleasure "Mmmm, you like that baby?" softly questioning her while swinging my hand in again to connect with her ass. She elicited a deep throaty moan "Yeaahh...I love it" Her voice all breathy "you're such a kinky young thing" biting my lip in pleasure. I slip my fingers deep into her entrance, thrusting inside her at an achingly slow pace, making her a moaning mess beneath me. 

After a while of taking my sweet torture, I pump my cock before lining up to her entrance from behind her. She gasps aloud when I slowly thrust inside her. Gripping one of my hands round her waist while the other squeezes her ass. Our moans and sighs fill the room as I gradually pick up the pace "Fuckk me...harder" She yelps out pleasure. Before long she was screaming the walls down while I slam deep inside her, smacking her ass as I go. "Mmm Chrissie.....So tight" stumbling through my words as the pleasure surrounds us like a bubble. She whimpers a little when I pull out, turning her over, lifting her on the edge of the bed with her legs dangling off. I spread her legs and pepper kisses down her inner thigh towards her wet folds. I spread her folds and glide my tongue over her clit, causing her to elicit a loud moan. She grasps my hair into her fist when I suck on her clit "Fuck me Jonny...please" Her voice coming out as whimpers as she pleads with me. I laugh a little as I line my cock up at her entrance, gripping her waist with one hand as I thrust deep inside. Her moans once again blaring through the walls only causing me to pick up the pace, slamming inside her harder with each thrust. I reach one hand down and start rubbing her clit "Oh My...God" she tilts her head back in pleasure, arching her back slightly. 

After a little while she lifts her legs up so there leaning on my shoulders causing the pleasure to deepen for us both. I lean down but continue to rub her clit, the pleasure becoming too much for her "Jonny.....FUCKK....you're so big " she starts humming and moaning in pleasure as she nears her orgasm "Oh Fuck...you're so sexy" taking her nipple between the fingers of my free hand. "Cum for me baby.." Various loud yelps, moans and curses fill the room "OH SHIT.....I'M CUMMING" She digs her nails into the skin of my back as she rides through her orgasm, bucking her hips in sync with my thrusts. I lean down and connect our lips for a passionate kiss, her muffled moans vibrating through my mouth. I whimper a little, rolling my eyes back when I feel her walls tighten around my cock "SHIT......Fuck....I'm gonna cum" my thrusts becoming more sloppy when my orgasm takes hold, squirting my thick load inside of her. Various throaty moans burst from my lips as I ride through my orgasm.