Muggle Trip

I was at the cottage with Fred and Haden. Beth stayed at the shop. I and Fred wanted to drive to the burrow so we can all go to the beach. We got a car for the cottage and brought the motorbikes to the burrow. 

It was late at night and Hayden was passed out. I was in the living room with Fred. He said, "So who is the God Mother?" I said "I don't know. Maybe Hermione." He said, "Ya they both love each other but won't say that." I said, "Maybe we should try and force them together?" I had an idea.

I got up and ran to my room to write Hermione a letter. I ran to the little owl house outside. We had two owls outside. mine is called 'Ruby' I said "Ruby dear can you send this to Hermione, Fast." She went. 

Fred went to bed and I waited in the living room. the Floo went off and Hermione was there. I hugged her and said, "Thank you for coming." She said "Any time Hell." I said, "Did you bring your swimwear?" She said, "Yes of course." I said, "Well for now we should sleep." I showed her to the room and said "If you hear a toddler running around, I am sorry." She laughed. We both went to sleep. 

I woke up early to get breakfast ready. I was making pancakes. Hermione walked in and said "Morning." I said, "Morning, I hope you like pancakes that are all Hayden likes." She said, "I do very much." Hayden came in and said, "Mommy, where is daddy?" I said, "In Bed go wake him up." Hayden left to get Fred up. 

I had their plates ready and gave Hermione some food. I went to pack a bag for Hayden. Fred walked in without a shirt. Hermione spits out her tea. I yelled, "Fred put a shirt on, Hermione is here." He said, "I can see that. Stop looking, Granger." 

We had the car packed and got everyone in the car. It was still early so I drove and Fred slept in the passenger seat. Hermione sat in the back with Hayden, Reading books with him.

We were halfway there and Hayden said "Mommy can you sing your song?" I said "Sure." I started to sing my Russian lullaby. By the end of it, he and Hermione were both passed out. 

At the burrow, everyone was running around. We decided that in one car is Hell, Fred, Ron, Hayden, and Hermione. In another car Bill, Fleur, Lee, George, and Ginny. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley will come for lunch. 

On the way to the beach, I saw Ron and Hermione give each other love eyes. I said, "Told you, Fred." we both looked in the middle mirror. He gave Ron a thumbs up. 

I and Hayden were in the water with a rubber ducky floating. he had sunglasses on and his hair was up. His hair is getting long but he likes it. Hayden really likes the water. 

 Later, I was making sandcastles with Lee and Hayden when everyone else was in the water. Lee said, "So when are you getting married?" I said, "Did he tell you?" Lee said, "Ya, He is very happy about it." I said, "I want to wait until everything is done and We will know when the time is right." 

Fred and George came out of the water. Ginny came and helped us build also. Fred said, "Devil, Let's have some fun." He picked me up and brought me to the water. I splashed him and said "Really?" He kissed me and said, "Yes Devil." I put my hands around his neck and wrapped my legs around him. He said, "You are so beautiful." 

I heard someone yells "Hell." I looked and saw Rodrick and his Daughter. Fred said, "Who is that?" I said "My Ex, Rodrick, and his kid." I got out of the water and greeted him. 

I hugged him and hugged his Daughter named 'Victoria'. I said, "What are you two doing here?" He said, "I remember when you used to bring me here and I thought it was a perfect day." I said "Well, I am here with my friends if you want to meet them. Hayden is here too." He said "Sure." 

Everyone was out of the water and Hayden was under an umbrella that we set up with blankets and towels around it. Victoria yelled "Hayden!" She hugged the little boy and he hugged her back. 

I said, "Guys this is Rodrick and his kid Victoria, Victoria goes to Haydens Daycare and I and Rodrick use to date. Rodrick this is Hermione, Ron, Bill, Fleur, Ginny, George, Lee, and my boyfriend Fred." They all waved to him. 

Rodrick said "Hello to all of you. We just came here to get out of the house." George said, "Nice to meet you." He shook George's hand. Victoria said, "Can I see your sandcastle, Hayden?" He said "Sure." He took her hand and went to show her. Rodrick said, "I am going to go with them, She is too young for boys." He chased after them. 

Ron said, "Bloody Hell, Hell how old is he?" I said, "Maybe 3 years older than me." Fred said "That is Mr. R.," I said "Ya, We dated my fourth-year summer." Ginny said, "Dam, He is really hot." Fleur said, "And good with kids." The boys were trying to snap us out of Rodrick's muscles and Fit Body. Rodrick said "Мы должны идти." I said, "So soon but Victoria does look tired." 

Lee said, "What did he say?" Rodrick said "Sorry, I said, "I should go." Fred said, "Did she teach you Russian?" He said, "No, I went to a Russian School but I was surprised to learn that  Hell knew it also." I and Rodrick plan to hang out one day later this week. He left with Victoria. 

Fleur said in french "How do you find all the hot guys?" I said, "Luck maybe. But Fred is the youngest guy I ever dated." Fleur said "Really." I said "Ya and he is the right choice." 

It was around lunchtime. Ron said, "When will mum come here?" Bill said "Her and dad should be here soon. So let's put some tables together." they all left their wands at home so they had to get the tables by hand. 

Molly and Arther came and had lots of food with them. Molly was wearing a nice summer dress and Arthur was wearing a Hawaiian shirt with some shorts and lots of sunscreens. George said "Looking good dad." Arther said "Thanks." 

We all ate and had little talks. Molly doesn't want the kids to go back to school but they want to. Fleur and Bill want to still have their wedding and were talking about the outfits.

I said, "Speaking about outfits, Fred and George came over tomorrow I have some things for you." George said "Really. What is it?" I said, "You will love it trust me, I have been working on these forever." 

After lunch, Molly and Arther took Hayden with them and it was just Bill, Fleur, Fred, George, Lee, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. 

Hermione and Ron were in the water and playing around. I said to Fred "They are going to be together." Fred said, "No, Ron will mess it up." I laughed and said, "Ya he will." 

Lee said, "We should play a game." I said "What game Lee?" And being the kids they are George yells "Truth or dare." I said " Great." 

We all sat down. Ginny said "Hermione Truth or dare?" Hermione said "Truth." Ginny said, "How do you feel about Ron?" Hermione's face turned red and said "He is very nice and kind to me." Hermione said "George truth or dare." George said "Truth." Hermione said, "Are you seeing someone?" George said, "No, but there are lots of fish in the sea." 

George said "Hell, Truth or dare." I said, "because no one else wants to pick dare I will." He said, "Spin the bottle." I got a bottle and put it in the middle of us. I spun it and it landed on Fleur. I said, " Bill do you care if I kiss her?" He said, "No I don't." I said, " Fluer do you care." She said "No." 

I walked over to her and kissed her for real. I was in control of it and I knew she liked it too. I pulled away and Fluer said, "Dam, that's why you are with her Fred." I laughed and sat beside Fred. Fred whispered, " That was hot." We went on some more Truth and Dares. It was getting late. 

It started to pack the car. My plan with Hermione and Ron works a little I think. I drove back to the cottage with Fred, George, and Lee. Everyone else went will Bill. Fred was driving. He is so hot when he is driving. We all stayed at the cottage that night.