Return

At the train station, we were all walking together. Molly brought Hayden. Mody and Tonks came to protect Harry. 

Hayden pointed at something and said "Dog" I looked down and saw Padfoot there. He wanted to say goodbye to Harry. He already said his goodbyes to me. 

We all said our goodbyes and we went on the train. 

I got on the train finally. the golden Trio went to a compartment and I went to see any of my friends and the twins went to find Lee. I said hello to Draco but I left him because he was with his goon friends. I couldn't find Pansy or Adrian so I went to an empty compartment where I meet Cedric.

Someone came in and said, "Can I hide in here?" He looked at me. he looked like someone was following him. I said "Ya sure. I am Helda Stone but everyone calls me Hell." I shook his hand and he looked surprised and said "I found you first. I am Lucifer Lov." I looked confused and said "First?" He went above me where you are supposed to put the bags. 

Then someone yelled outside "Lucifer where are you. When I find you you will----." She stopped her sentence and said "Hello I am Satan Stone. Have you see a fool around here?" I pointed up and said, "Hi I am Helda Stone but people call me Hell." She looked surprised and said, "You are my cousin?" I nodded and she went for a hug and I hugged her back. Then Lucifer fell from the top storage and we both laughed.  

We all sat down and started talking. I asked them all about their lives. Lucifer seems smart french and wise at a young age and Satan seems like the cooler one and crazy. 

{Hell knows french from Fleur. She is ok at it but bad in some parts.}

Satan said, "Tell me more about this school." I told her all the gossip at the school. I told her about the drama that happened last year. All the things to know about party's and where to get the party supplies.

Satan said, "Lucifer is in Ravenclaw and I am in Slytherin." 

I said "Ya I am in Slytherin. we are going to be roommates." 

Lucifer said "Me too. Please I don't want to be alone in a dorm with handsome guys everywhere." I laughed and said, "Ravenclaw guys are ok but I am into a ginger in Gryffindor." 

Satan said, "Who is your boyfriend?" Lucifer said, "OH boy talk." I said "Want me to show you?" they both nodded and we left the compartment looking for the twins. They were in a compartment with Lee talking about jokes. 

I said, "Hey guys can I introduce you to some people." George said, "Yes of course." We all walked in. Satan said, "Hello boys." She waved to all of them. Lucifer said, "Hi I and Lucifer Lov and this is Satan Stone." I said "My cousin." George said "Nice to meet both of you. I am George and this is Fred and that is Lee." I kissed Fred and said, "What are you all up to?" 

Fred said, "Just showing Lee some candy that we made." Lucifer said "What type of candy?" George said, "Skiving Snack boxes are a range of sweets that make the consumer appear ill." Satan said, "Do they work?" Fred said, "Try them at your own risk." 

Satan took a Nosebleed Nougat and looked at Lucifer and squeeze his cheeks to open his mouth and put the candy inside. Lucifer said, "Hey Why did you." His nose started to bleed and Satan started laughing and I joined her. George said, "I like her." Fred said to Lucifer "Try the other side mate." Lucifer tried the other side and his nose stopped bleeding. 

Satan said, "I love this so much. How much?" George said, "We are just testing but here have some free." George gave her some candy. Fred said "We need testers. So if you ever get bored just come and find us." We all talked until the train stopped. 

We got off and went to get a carriage. Satan said, "What is pulling them?" Lee said "Magic." I said to Satan "You can see them too." She nodded and the boys looked confused. Satan and I both laughed. 

We sat at the table and I introduced her to the snakes. Adrian really likes her. There was a new D.A.D.A teacher. Everyone seems to already hate her but I was raised by old rude women so I am used to it now.

I and the snakes brought Satan to our common room. She said, "Wow I love colors." I said, "You will love our dorm even more." I took her hand and we went to our room. Pansy was kind of mad that we didn't share a room but I know she will get over it. We walked in and I said, "That's your bed." She looked so happy. We started to unpack. 

Satan said, "Who is this?" She picked up the picture of Cedric and Hayden. I said "That is Cedric and my brother/kid Hayden. Cedric passed away last year. So don't ask people about him or they will break down in tears."  Satan said, "I understand." I said, "There is a back-to-school party tomorrow want to go." Satan said "Yes!!!" 

I left her to unpack and went to talk to Draco. 

I saw him and said, "Did you miss me fratellino?" He said, "We saw each other over the summer so no not really." 

I said, "But what will you do if I leave you?" He said "What? when are you leaving? " I said, "I am leaving early to take care of Hayden but I know you will be fine when I am gone and you will write me." He was mad that I had to leave but understood. He said, "I will write you every week when you leave." I kissed him on the cheek and went to bed.