I opened the door to see a boy laying messily in a large bed. If I wasn't forced to stay quiet, I would've laughed right there. This was too easy! Tommy's red vibrant wings really gave him away. I stepped closer to him, I could see him a lot more clearly. Though it was dark, I could see his messy blonde hair, his radiant red wings, his long, but small body. I could see each breath he took, his chest moving up and down.

I heard another pair of footsteps approaching me, "Yo, Wilbur was in the other room. Who did you find?" He looked down at Tommy. "Oh." "Yea, now just help me move him quietly off the bed. Once he's off the bed I can carry him from there." "I can carry him if you want Dream." I thought about it, yea I didn't want to carry the kid, Sapnap can take him.

Sap carefully lifted him off of the bed and held Tommy in his arms. "Alright, let's get going," I commanded. We started walking out of the room and back into the hall. "Which way was it again Dream?" I rolled my eyes, "Memory of a goldfish. It's this way." I muttered back to him. "What!?" Sapnap whisper yelled. "SHHHH!" After telling him to be quiet very loudly, Tommy moved in his arms. This caused Sapnap to freak out like Tommy was some sort of bug.

Sapnap lifted his hands up dropping Tommy on the ground. "Shit," we said in unison. "OW! WHAT THE FUCK!" Damn this kid is loud, I quickly moved to cover his mouth. "AHH?!-" His confused scream became muffled, let's just hope no one is a light sleeper.

We pick Tommy up, him clearly struggling in our arms, trying to break free. "Would you stop moving?" Tommy then lifts up his elbow and jabs me right in the stomach. For a wimpy little kid, that hurt a lot. I pull Tommy's wings back, causing his head to move back as well. I heard another muffled scream. "Listen you brat, your gonna stop struggling and come with us. I'm sorry Sapnap dropped you, that wasn't really in the plans." Though I couldn't see Sapnap, I bet he was fuming at that comment.

I let go of his wings, causing a few feathers to come undone and fall to the floor. Despite my threat, he still struggled against us. So, the most logical thing to do was to hit him in the neck. One swift tap to the back of his neck, and he was out like a light once again. "Sapnap, don't drop him again you dumbass." "Yeah, whatever." "I grab his arms, you grab his legs."

We walked for a bit, it was going pretty smooth until I heard Sapnap speak again. "Dream..." I cocked my head up to where he would be standing, I don't actually know because he's invisible. "Yes?" It goes silent, then Sap talks again, "Behind you." I walk a bit more behind me, but then I'm stopped by something. I put Tommy down and slowly turn around. Only to see a very angry pig hybrid.

"Shit." Technoblade looks pissed. I think I can see the fumes coming out of him. Now we have two options here. One, pick Tommy up and run, but risk getting caught, or two, we leave Tommy and abandon the plan. I said that I would do this mission successfully, so it looks like we're fighting. I mean it's only Techno, right?

"Sapnap you take Tommy, I'll take Techno." I see Tommy's body be lifted up, and it looks like Sapnap was able to pick him up. Let's hope he doesn't drop him again. I turn back to Technoblade only to see a fist come to my face. How the hell can he even see me?

I quickly dodge and bring out my sword. "You beat me last time, but not again." This earns me a huff from Techno. Looks like he could tell who I was through my voice. "Your right Dream." Huh? What does that mean? "He will." Well, shit. I look behind me only to see a very angry birdman coming straight for me. Techno's arms grab my arms, I'm guessing he did this to show where I was. Phil ran right into me, while the dumb pig moved out of the way and went after Sapnap. Guess it's time to fight Phil now.

--SAPNAP'S POV--

Dream trusted me to take Tommy. I need to get out of here. I don't even know what way to go through. I'm pretty sure I'm going in loops. This castle is so damn confusing. Also, on top of going in circles like a complete idiot, my potion effects ran out.

I'm running down a silent hallway and I could practically hear the darkness. I just barely saw what was in front of me. Everything was going fine until I heard light footsteps. Okay. This is not good. I continued moving through the halls, the footsteps managing to keep up with me.

Out of the silence, I heard, "Who are you?" Right in my ear, in the most monotone voice ever. "AHHH SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed out. This earned a laugh from the person who was right next to me. They grabbed Tommy out of my hands and pushed me to the ground. It was a quick fight because before I could move, there was a sword at my neck.

Looking up from the ground I saw Technoblade standing over me, with Tommy in one of his arms. The other arm was currently holding a sword to my throat. "Let's go Sapnap." I huffed at him, "Why would I go with you." I saw his head move side to side, "Wanna die?" I take a gulp and shake my head. "Okay."

I get up and start to follow him. I would've tried to get away, but someone came from behind me and cuffed my hands. "Ow, that's a little tight." "Shut up." They quickly responded. Yup, that was Prince Wilbur.

After a bit of walking in the dark, we approach a room filled with light. It was the main gathering room. I saw Dream in the middle of the room with his hands pinned behind his back. This mission went to shit, didn't it.

I looked for Tommy and saw him in Technoblade's arms. Tommy was soon given to Wilbur, and they walked off into another room. All our planning just ended up failing. We memorized, well, Dream, memorized the layout of the castle, he knew how to get it, he got the materials to get in. Man Dream must be killing himself right now.

I was placed next to Dream, who whispered to me, "Nice going dipshit." That wasn't very nice, but honestly, it was deserved. Technoblade and Phil stood behind us. While royal guards started gathering behind us. I look over to Dream who is currently looking down at the ground. Phil slowly reaches for Dream and pulls off his mask. Ouch, that's gotta hurt his pride. Removing the mask revealed a frustrated face.

"What did you think you two were doing?" There was no response, so Phil continued. "Trying to perform a kidnapping with only two people." There was a pause, "Honestly that's just an offense to the Arctic Kingdom." Dream rolls his eyes. That's when Techno steps in. "Got something to say Dream? I mean, didn't you get caught?" Dream just scowled. "You two are going to go to the prison. What will King George do without his two right-hand men? I mean this was just a stupid plan. Now he has no one." Phil remarked. "Shut up, this was a good plan. If Sapnap wasn't a dumbass it would've worked and Tommy would be in a place worse than hell right now." Dream chirped.

There was a silence but was broken by Wilbur stepping back into the room and talking. "Excuse me?" "You heard me. I would've been plucking each and every one of those feathers off of him. I would've taken a knife to his throat, to his arms, to his back and cut." I nudged at Dream, trying to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. "I would've watched the blood drip down as he rivels in pain, being able to do nothing. I would've gotten what I wanted. I would've gotten payback for what he cost us."Oh god, the three royals in front of us did not look happy.

Before I could do anything I saw Dream fall to the floor. A guard hit him in the back of the neck. I watched him fall to the floor. I looked back up to the royals. It looks like what Dream said really spooked them. "Take them to the highest level of security in the prison. Also, do not let them see each other. They will not get out." Technoblade commanded.

Words: 2211