Broken wings(angst)

This is not gonna be good so uhh yeah... AND also you can play the song on top for more effects I guess! Requested by: @Krististott

TW: violence, blood, cuts,

Grians pov:

"Sam is back...
It had been 4 years and he's back?
I was hoping for another year...
But... here he is I guess?...

3rd person pov:

....*drip*....
.....*drop*...
......

A crunching noise echoed through the old hallways overlapping with screams of agony. It felt like burning until all he saw was black.

1 week later and it didn't hurt that much but every time he moved it burned like hell. Sam wasn't there now but his bloody fingerprints were found on the walls like markers on a white board. But by now all Grian could see was a faint red, everything it felt like he was going insane. His body had cuts all over and his sweater was stained with a dark red color.

His wings were covered with his blood there were rips and loose feathers. It pained him to move. But to night he was gonna try his hardest to walk without collapsing on the wooden floors and crawling.

~5 minutes later~

He finally got to the door  his legs were sore, Grian pushed the doors open. A rush of relief flowed through him. He got used to the pain in his legs and started slowly walking. But as he walked he started seeing a faint figure. It looked like it gave off a bad aura.

Grian was starting to get nauseous as he remembered sam cutting to base of his wings. He started seeing sam everywhere, memories of evo, taurtis... until he couldnt take it an collapsed. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes was pig like figure( guess who that is 😎)

To be continued...

Haha I left you on a cliffhanger! So anyways ive been working on this bit by bit for about 2-3 days and I'm pretty proud to how its turned out!

Edit: I'm not gonna continue this chapter sorry

Word count: 299

                                   April 23 2021-