"Are we just going to ignore the fact that Fred asked for his 'mummy'?" Alicia snorted.

"Spinnet if you don't shut it I will set you on fire," Fred said threateningly pointing his fork at her. "So what are we doing today?"

"We have a surprise but it's until later," Maddie winked.

"And do I have a say in this surprise?" Fred wiggled his brows.

"Nope, but let's just say you'll have fun in more aspects than one," she said loud enough only for him to hear.

"Well it's time for presents," Alicia said brightly and handed the twins an envelope each.

"Godric Spinnet, where did you even get this?" George said in shock pulling out an entrance for a Montrose Magpies' match against the Holyhead Harpies.

"Thanks Ali, it means a lot,"Fred smiled and gave the girl a hug.

"I'm next but I'll give them to you tonight as part of the surprise," Lee wiggled his brows.

"Well this one's for the two of you," Lizzie handed George a brown package. "This one's only for you and this is for Fred," she handed each another package.

"Thanks Liz," Fred grineed pulling out different cassettes for his walkman.

"Thanks love," George beamed showing Fred the business book she got them and the black and silver ring she got him.

"Well my big gift is still being tailored but you'll get it soon enough, but the other part of my gift you'll also get it tonight," the blonde grinned.

After they all had breakfast, Alicia and Lizzie went to get ready for class while Lee and George did the same but Fred and Madeleine didn't bother. "Don't you have alchemy during first period?" he asked once his twin and Lee had left the room.

"Well I think that I'll just be bit late," she shrugged and straddled him on the bed leaning down to kiss him hungrily.

Fred was caught by surprise by the sudden burst of dominance in her but he didn't mind at all. His eyes went to grip her hips, her hands pressed on his bare chest and her head tilted to deepen the kiss even more. Tongues dancing together as they kissed the lips that were molded for the other. Fred started moving Madeleine's hips back and forth, his breathing became heavier as she moaned into the kiss feeling him get hard beneath her. He sat on the bed with his back pressed against the headboard and wrapped her legs around him moaning when she grinded against him again and again, with his hands guiding her hips.

Maddie's arms were now thrown around his neck, tugging his hair making him groan, the small sound sending butterflies all over her body. She pulled away from the kiss panting , his hand went to grab the back of her neck to connect their lips together again and when her lips brushed his she moved her face away.

"Changed my mind, I actually need to get to class," she smirked and moved away to stop straddling him.

"Come one love, at least just a quickie, please," he whined when she got undressed in front of him and headed to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and if you're good you might get it tonight, I'm still undecided," she winked and stepped into the shower, turning the water on and letting the hot water cascade over her body when calloused hands placed themselves on her waist flipping her around.

"Well, since you're going to class I figured, why not go too?" he shrugged smirking and leaned to connect their lips together but Madeleine dodged him, moving her lips to his neck instead and trailing wet kisses down his chest slowly dropping on her knees in front of him. Fred was now standing under the shower head as Maddie stroked him agonizingly slow, batting her eyelashes at him innocently.