🐍The Hidden Chamber🐍

~Parseltongue~- BOLD

The next morning Harry had already confessed to Lily that he was a boy and she was totally cool with it. Of course she was, heck she's Lily Evans. Probably the nicest person he'd ever met in his entire existence. Abit Later Tom was looking at old books that were in the restricted section, pulling the one that was about Salazar Slytherin. Walking over to a table he sat down, opened the book and started flipping through the pages. After awhile he found what he wasQuite  looking for, The Chamber Of Secrets Legend. Smirking he started reading, reading all about the chamber it said what side of the school it was in. Closing the book he put it in his bag and left the library, on the hunt for The Chamber now. For weeks on end but he was unsuccessful, then...

Harry was in the Library doing some potions homework when Tom entered looking very excited, and wanting to show Harry something. "Harry" He called as he stood beside the sitting figure, looking up he put his quill down "Yeah Tom?" He asked "I have something I wanna show you" he said with a smile. Harry sighed as he packed his stuff up, putting it in his back. Getting up he put it around his shoulder, before Tom grabbed his hand as he led him out of the library. Tom looking back at Harry a few times with a smile, then he led him go the girls bathrooms on the 6th floor. Harry recognized this place and panicked, looking at the floor.... This is where his friends murdered him.. But he tried to hide his fear.

Tom then looked at the sinks 'Open' he hissed and then the top of the sinks raised and one of them went up. Harry raised his eyebrow abit startled as Tom led him down, it honestly made him feel sick. His hands on his knees now, Tom looked over and laughed "Sorry". "I hate you so much-_-" he mumbled standing up, taking a few deep breaths then nodded. Tom taking a hold of his hand again and dragging him to the snake chamber, crawling down the ladder he helped Harry down. Grabbing his waist and lifting him down "You ok?" he asked and Harry nodded. Then Harry's eyes widened, no smile present remembering something Salazar told him.

"I have a hidden chamber here, Riddle will certainly try and find and use it for the wrong reason".

Tom took ahold of Harry's hand once again and walked down the big hall, it wasn't clean obviously. As it was made decades ago, there was also a small layer of water around the place. Harry looked around while being led down the hall, it was cool he could admit. But he had to be cautious just in case something or someone popped out,  Tom seemed very chill though. Once at the end of the hall Harry looked at the massive statue of Salazar himself. He still wasn't smiling, he wasn't letting his guard down on Tom, cause he could change at any moment.

Tom turned around smiling at Harry then started talking, Harry could admit. He wasn't really listening, or up to being down here. It was creepy and dark down here, and not to mention to his left there was a dark spot what looked like it went further. He gulped at it, he's never liked the dark. Ever since he was little and slept under the stairs in that... Cupboard... He'd rather be in a damn orphanage than in a cupboard. Beaten up if he accidentally broke something, they'd probably treat you better at an orphanage. Heck he still had loads of scars on his back since he was 7.

But he wasn't gonna let that happen again, not again not ever...
_______________________________________

Word Count:637
_________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

Sooooo I have some explaining to do, first of all sorry for a short chapter. And I've been absent cause of school, I said this in the last chapter. But I'll confirm when I'm back on track.
I didn't know how to end this chapter,  but I'm pretty sure this story will end at probably chapter 13. Not sure yet cause I'm running out of ideas, and thinking of a new story😉

So that'll have to wait, BUT I will try to post everyday again. I promise I'll try.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤