📇A New Start📖

Enjoy!!

It had been a month ever since the parseltongue and dueling incident, everyone were all suspicious of him now. And he started losing his friends, Seamus, Dean, Neville, Ginny, Fred, George but.... He didn't know about anyone else.

He walked down the halls hearing the hissing sounds, he walked into Moaning Myrtles bathroom maybe if he talked to her she might understand. As everyone isn't fond of her cause she was always, ' Annoying '. Before he could look at the stalls he heard two people walk in, turning around he looked at them. "Ron, Hermione?". It was then Hermione slapped him "Ow! What was that for?" "You know what you're doing Potter!" She hissed.

"I'm not doing those attacks Hermione! You out of all people should know" "I should know?- I SHOULD KNOW!?" She yelled as she kicked him in the shin. Harry fell to the ground as he rubbed his shin, gritting his teeth feeling the pain. Hermione and Ron pulled out knives that they stole from the kitchens. Walking closer Hermione took the first hit and sliced the knife across Harry's left eye.

A scream was heard from him as he was knocked over, his hands on the floor as he put his right hand on his right eye as he sobbed in pain. His hand now covered in his own blood, it dripping on the floor. So did tears fall from his eyes, his eye felt like it was being pulled out of its socket. Awhile later the two were stabbing and kicking him, screaming until his throat was sore until Hermione walked behind him and slit his throat. His eyes widened as he fell to the floor, on right of his back. His left arm halfway on his stomach and his right arm straight on the puddle of blood that was his own. Blood dripped down his palm, as the two left with smirks on their faces, getting rid of the knives.

Once they left Moaning Myrtle had been watching it all, quickly flying over to Harry she felt torn

Once they left Moaning Myrtle had been watching it all, quickly flying over to Harry she felt torn. She remembered when she died here, in that stall. She immediately made a loud cry, making sure a teacher heard her. And One did, disappearing back into her stall as Mcgonagall walked in. Her eyes widened as she saw Harry in a puddle of his own blood, "Potter?!". She quickly yelled for the teachers, them making their way over. Mcgonagall was in tears, she rushed over to Harry's side. Sitting on her knees she pulled him onto her lap, pulling her ear against his chest. He was barely breathing, his eyes were half close and were literally at the back of his head. As they had rolled back, well basically his left one since the right one was cut.

The teachers arrived and were in shock, Especially Snape... He felt his heart shatter as he saw Harry in a puddle of blood. Dumbledores eyes widened as Madame Pomfrey arrived, all teachers were frozen in shock. But Madame Pomfrey immediately took Harry to the Hospital wing, it was the middle of the day. Harry was laying in a Hospital bed, the curtains closed around it. He had bandages all over his chest and around his head to his right eye. An hour later he was gone, after Dumbledore found out he had to sit down feeling horrible. Taking deep breaths as he rubbed his forehead, remembering the first time he heard Harry's name in the sorting last year.