🙅‍♀️You're a Boy?!💇‍♀️

Enjoy!!

At Dinner Harriet and Tom walked into the great hall, their hands tangled together. But they went their separate ways, Tom put his mouth right up to her ear "See you later Darling~" He whispered, a smirk curling across his lips. Kissing her neck as he let go of her hand and walked over to The Slytherin table and sat down beside his friends. Or as he liked to say, 'Followers '. Harriet was blushing and frozen in place for a few seconds before she walked over to The Gryffindor table right beside Lily.

Lily looked over to Her and smiled "Hey Harriet where were yo- are you ok?" she asked seeing Her red face. "Harriet?" she still didn't answer and Lily got worried "Harriet!!" she yelled in her ear and Harriet got startled. Looking at Lily "Are you ok?" She asked and Harriet slowly nodded, putting food on her plate and started shoving it in her mouth. Avoiding eye contact and talking about where she was, they were talking for awhile and after dinner they went up to the gryffindor common room. When James saw Lily he rushed over almost tripping and landing on his face but he caught his balance and leaned his elbow on the wall. "Hello Lily~" He smirked at her as Sirius from across the room winked at him, Remus just rolling his eyes. Lily sighed as she looked at him "What James?" she asked annoyed "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the lake with me sometime? Just me and you". Lily looked at Harriet and she was nodded at Lily, she sighed and smiled slightly. "Ok" "Really!?" He was startled "One condition, don't annoy me" She said and he nodded "You got it, Bye Evans!" He smiled as he skipped away to his group, telling them what happened. Looking back to Harriet she sighed but was startled at her face "A. Aye! What's that face for?". "You and Potter? " she wiggled her eyebrows up and down and Lily lightly hit her arm "Shut up-////-" She huffed. Harriet giggling "I'm kidding Lily".
---------------------------------------------------------
Harry was getting tired of lying about him being a girl when he was a boy, then Death greeted him. He was sitting in a random hallway his back against the wall and hugging his knees. Death sat on his own knees, his long black hair tied behind his massive hood. Still some of his hair in the front, half his face was a skull and the other was a very pale skin tone, almost white. He had claws for hands, and was very tall. "What is the problem Child?" his voice was very raspy and sounded abit like a glitch. He placed one of his claws on his shoulder as the girl looked up "I don't wanna be a girl anymore... I'm just lying to him.. ". He mumbled raising her hand and pulling her long ponytail beside her shoulder and caressing it. Death looked down at him, as he was very tall. Not having his harsh and jagged wings was abit weird for him, "I know child, but you are succeeding your mission. But if you really want to be back to your real gender, you can- But. You still have to complete your mission ". He said and Harriet looked up at him with a smile of delight "Yes! I won't let you down!" he confirmed as she stood up, clenching her fist. Death nodded "It'll take five minutes for the transformation to start, so you best tell Riddle the truth". "Ok, Thank you! And bye!" She said as she ran down the corridor waving as he disappeared.
---------------------------------------------------------
She was looking for Tom when she saw him in the Library, a smile curling across her lips as she approached him. "Hi Tom" She said, abit nervous about what she was gonna tell him. Tom was reading a book before he heard Harriet's voice, looking to the left he smiled "Hey Harriet, What's u-" he was then dragged out of the library. Feeling the effect transform, now in a empty hallway Harriet turned around to Tom who looked confused. "You ok Harriet?" He asked concerned and She shrugged "I need to tell you something " She mumbled, rubbing her left arm nervously. "Ok, what's wrong-" that's when his ponytail disappeared and his messy dark Hair was short. Toms eyes widened as he took a step back "Im not a girl... " He muttered looking disappointed in himself "I'm a boy.. ".
That's when he felt his eyes get heavier, them starting to water up "I'm s. So sorry Tom" He exclaimed as tears fell down his face.

Tom was stunned, had he been lied to all his life?... He then gritted his teeth looking down. "You liar.... You Asshole!" He exclaimed, ".......Don't cry.. ". He then felt a smile appear across his lips as he pulled Harry in for a tight hug "YOU'RE PERFECT!" He said spinning around with him in his arms. His face digging into his neck, Harry got startled when Tom hugged him and spun him around. Hearing Tom speak his eyes widened but he smiled as he wrapped his arms around him, his forehead leaning against Tom's shoulder. "You're... Perfect.. " He repeated slowly and after a few seconds then released him from the hug. Looking at him he put his hand back on his own arm "So.. You're not mad?" he mumbled. Tom got startled, holding Harry's hands and making him look at him "No, not at all- But you owe me one for not telling me sooner-_-" he huffed and slowly caressed his hand with his thumb. A smile appearing on his face "Why do you not smile much?" Harry asked with a chuckle. "Oh shut it- Princess~" He smirked at the last word, Harry staring at him. The smile away now he yanked his hands away from Tom's and slapped him "No". He hissed and Tom's smirk didn't disappear "Ok it's getting scary now " he said moving his head side to side.

Tom then grabbed his wrist and stepped closer, the smirk turning into a smile. Looking down at him, as he was a bit smaller. " So I'm scary?" "Yes, yes you are Tommy-w-" Harry said a smile appearing on his face. Tom then leaned forward and kissed him, putting his right hand on Harry's left cheek. Harry smile stayed when he felt Toms soft lips against his own, he didn't expect him to understand. Tom pulling away slowly, his head and nose against Harry's "You're so stupid" Harry giggled and Tom rolled his eyes. "If I'm stupid what are you?" He smirked at him, caressing his cheek. Harry grabbing Toms arm that was caressing his cheek "Um, Stupid?" He mumbled and Tom chuckled. Yanking his arm away from Harry's hand, spinning him around and pulling him close. "You sure about that?" Tom questioned and Harry nodded. His smile still visible "Positive" He said nodding once. "Ok then Princess" He hummed picking Harry up and spinning him around. "Ah!" he giggled as Tom set him down.

Tom then wrapped his arms around his bottom torso, Harry wrapping his arms around his torso and nuzzling his forehead into Toms shoulder. Tom setting his chin on Harry's untidy dark hair, holding him close. They were done with classes for today so they could do what they want now, of course not anything bad.

Дt ℓЄДЅt ҋөt ҒөЯ ҋөѠ

_______________________________________

Word Count:1242
___________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

Sooo umm😅
I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I'm just back to school so it'll be harder to update faster.
But I hope you liked this chapter!!
Next Chapter will involve The Chamber Of Secrets.
So look out for that!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤