🦁Gryffindor or Slytherin?🐍

Enjoy!!

(I love that expression tom has xd😂😂🤣🤣)

It was time to go to Diagon-Alley now, She wondered how it looked like in the 40s. Probably the same as it was in the 90s, but apparently it wasn't. According to Godric, it was way weirder than his days. Grabbing his small bag with some of her clothes in she left the orphanage. She had Godric to guide her to Diagon-Alley, now as the bricks moved it revealed Diagon-Alley. Loads of people were there and chatting, he smiled as he walked in. He missed this, that's the store that Gilderoy owned in her time... Walking into Madame Malkin's robe shop. Seeing ages students there a lady greeted her.

"Hello dear, I suppose you're here for your robe fitting?" Harriet nodded "Well, follow me". She gestured her to a corner as she pulled out his wand "Just stand still alright?" she said as she started measuring her body, once done. She told her to stay there while he went to the back to get some robes.

"Hello!" a boy called that was sitting on a chair a few inches away from her "Hello?' "My names Dmitry, Yours?" he asked. "Harriet" she smiled, Dmitry was starting Hogwarts this year as well. He was only a month older than her, The lady came back with three robes as she sat them on a chair. "Try this one on" she said as she pulled the hanger off it, giving her it. Harriet took it and slipped it on, it was abit too big and the woman bit her lip. "Too big-" she gave her another one and it fit perfectly "Perfect!" she led her up to the till, Godric had already gotten her money for her and Harriet gave her the money. "Have a nice time!" she called and Harriet smiled waving before she left. "Now a wand- Olivanders! It's her Great!" She exclaimed as she walked over and opened the door, the bell dinging as he walked in. Setting his packages down on the desk beside the door he walked up to the front desk, looking over. "Hello?" She whispered "Hello?" She said louder.

Olivander walked over and smiled "Hello young one, who might you be?" he asked kindly. "Harriet, Harriet White!" She smiled at him, she loved the first time she walked in here. "Harriet, what a pretty name" he nodded slightly as he went into the back looking over the boxes filled with thousands of wands. Picking out four he walking back over to the table, putting the four boxes on the desk he picked up a box. Opening it he removed the silk cloth revealing a wand, giving it to her she looked at it for a second then pointed it at a pot and gave it a wave. It smashing the pot and Olivander and herself got startled, "Perhaps not.. ".

They tried two more then he gave her the last one, feeling a strength go through her and Olivander smiled slightly "That's a perfect one Miss White". She then payed for it.

Then said goodbye as she grabbed her stuff and left the store "Now all I need is

Then said goodbye as she grabbed her stuff and left the store "Now all I need is.. A pet-" She then looked for the pet shop, then found one. Going in she saw on that looked like Hedwig, smiling she grabbed her cage and brought it to the front. Paying for it she smiled "Oh Hedwig! I missed you" he exclaimed and Hedwig chirped afterwards. "Better hurry or you'll miss your train" Godric said and Harriet got startled "I forgot!". She quickened up and got all her stuff in a cart, walking to platform 9 3/4s. Walking through the wall she saw the train and smiled "Yeah give that a look" Godric said as he led Harry over. Now sitting in an empty compartment She was leaning against the window and petting Hedwig who was in her cage.

Then someone knocked on the compartment "Hi, could I come in? They're all full" he says and Harriet looked at the door. It was the same boy who was at Madame Malkin's earlier "Of course" She smiles as he walked in, sitting beside her. Talking for awhile someone came to the door "Tsk... Bunch of Mudbloods... " The second year muttered then looked at the gorgeous girl who sat by the window. A smirk rolled across his face as he walked in, sitting infront of her "Hello, my name is Abraxas, Abraxes Malfoy" he put his hand out. She slightly shook it and moved further away. "Abraxes where are yo!-"

Walking to the door was a familiar boy, Tom? Toms eyes widened as he saw Harriet sitting at the window. "Harriet?" he muttered "Hi Tom.. " She mumbled and Tom took a deep breath, then sat down beside Abraxes. Keeping his eye contact away from Harriet, Harriet talking to Dmitry abit.

Later she had gotten into her robes, feeling weird wearing a skirt. She was wearing small ankle boots with shoelaces, with a small heel.

Walking into the castle was amazing, her hair was still in two ponytails with red ribbons around them

Walking into the castle was amazing, her hair was still in two ponytails with red ribbons around them. Now the sorting began, they called out people's named "Harriet White" The woman called and Harriet took a deep breath and walked up, sitting on the stool the sorting hat being placed on her head. Then spoke in her mind.

'Ahh, a boy who has been put into a girl's body. The four founders and Death have been watching over you, and a boy who died and is given a second chance hmm? Last time I sorted you you got into Gryffindor, but I thought you'd be best in Slytherin'. 'But it's your choice, Slytherin.. Or Gryffindor'. Harriet took a thought into it, she was betrayed by Gryffindors... But she loved Gryffindor.. Alright 'Gryffindor'.

"Better be... GRYFFINDOR!!"

The whole hall cheered as Harriet smiled and jumped off the stool, making her go over to the Gryffindor table. Sitting down in the middle she shook a couple people's hands and watched the rest of the sorting.
After dinner they went to the common room, the prefect told us the rules and where we'd be sleeping. After that I went to the girls dormitorys, it was extremely weird since I was a boy. After changing I went to bed, wonder what tomorrow has got for me.....
_______________________________________

Word Count:1052
_____________________

Hey Guys It's La-Lloyd!!

So abit late today since I was out earlier, and was trying to figure out the diagon-alley incident but it ended well. Some more if Godric, Held, Rowena and Salazar tomorrow obviously fighting in front of Harry.
And maybe bullying-w-

If you want anything to happen in the story comment/Pm me it and I'll try and fit it in!!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Anyway, Bye Ninjas!!

❤💚🖤