(Soon auditions are over...they don't select anyone...Three of them are sitting tiredly.....)

ALI : Neil bro....If we take anyone from these in our band na....hamari band ki band bajj jayegi yaar......(suddenly a guy comes screaming Neil's name ...he has something in his hands....)

GUY : Neil bhai....Neil bhai....All have taken....

ALI : What...

GUY : Cake.....but except one.....(3 are shocked)

NEIL : Who is it.....

JUHI : (seducively): Acha do one thing ....whoever didn't take na ...tell them that Juhi kissed on it...and said that its with love....(Ali coughs wantedly)

GUY : That person is a girl.....(Juhi is shocked...Ali laughs)...by the way if you say I can go and try on what you said......

JUHI :(embarrassed) no no no...I mean....I am just.....(Ali keeps laughing...she sees it and hits Ali...both laugh...)

NEIL:(smiles..) Chalo lets go and meet her......

( Neil, Ali , Juhi....with few other students go to the canteen to meet the girl.....Neil goes directly towards Avni who is busy studying her book....he sits beside her.....)

( Avni sees that Neil sat beside her...She ignores and keeps studying......Neil takes Avni's coffee and drinks.....)

NEIL :(raising his eyebrows....): It's too bitter....(Avni ignores and takes the coffee cup to her side...)

NEIL :(to all): So guys ......I am gonna introduce....Miss Avni Mehta....(looking at her).....sun sign Leo.....hometown Bhopal.....and date of birth 19 August (he stops)........(he smiles...)....Ah. ....ah ....ah. ....bad manners.....ladkiyon ki date of birth disclose nahi karthe.....right......So friends ......she topped her district in 12th grade.....come on clap guys.....(all clap)......and not only this.....she also topped our college entrance exam and got scholarship too.......(all clap....)

(Avni ignores all this and keeps studying....)

NEIL :(he again takes her coffee and drinks....) She drinks black coffee......Hai Bhopal se....par taste sare Birmingham valle.....(he smiles....).....Impressive Avni Mehta.......So now my friends will introduce me to you........(looking at Ali and Juhi....)....come on guys shoot......

ALI : (happily)...He is Neil....Neil Khanna.....This college band's lead singer.....and I am Ali...his best friend.....and his dad Mr Khanna is this college..(he is cut by Neil..)

NEIL :(cutting him off)...Ali.......say about me....Only about me.....

JUHI :(moving toward Avni): So firstly I will introduce myself....I am Neil's childhood Chaddi bhaddi......Juhi Arora.....well you will get to know about this soon......But before all that...you get to know that....All the students of this college are Neil's friends.......(Neil cuts her off)

NEIL: (coming to Avni)....And Neil's is everyone's....So....(he takes the cake ...puts in front of her...)...Ab tum bhi bann jao.... Neil ki dost.....Welcome to Neil's gang.....(he smiles...)

AVNI :(politely ...) Thanks ...but I don't eat sweets...(she pushes the cake box slowly to his side...)

NEIL :(pushing the cake box again to her side.) And I don't let bitterness stay in peoples mind..(he smiles..).....So every year I throw students in water during Holi....and next day I will send them brownies and remove all the bitterness in their mind and change it to sweetness........(he smiles..)....Style you know....(she ignores)..You have only two options now.....first..... take it with your hands and eat......And second .....eat off with a spoon...(he laughs)...