CHAPTER 9

______________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_______________________________________________________________________________

( In the recording studio ....Neil and Ali are getting ready for the show..)

NEIL : Arey Omi..(Omi is one of the recording guys....He is dumb he can't speak......Omi ignores when Neil calls him)

NEIL :(to Ali): What happened to him yaar...

ALI : He is upset with you, from when you spoke about your resignation....

(Neil goes towards Omi...)

NEIL : (cheerfully) Ohh master!!... Now I am not going na ....come on smile my dear Omi....(Omi ignores)...arey arey ..so much anger ah.....Arey yaar there is so much more to do now...How will I leave you and go....Acha Omi .....whatever punishment you wanna give me .....you can give me...I am all yours....( Avni comes into the studio and she glares at Neil....Neil sees her and smiles....)...(Nishi also comes into the studio and moves towards Neil..)

NISHI :(with a glass in her hand): Neil ...Take this .....I have brought a mixture of honey and tulsi for you...Because of this your throat will be good...and you can sing nicely....

NEIL : (he takes the glass): one second ...(to omi)..Omi should I drink this or na...Say na yaar...

NISHI ( To Omi.): arey forgive him yaar...

(Omi smiles...and nods...Neil smiles and gives him a hug...and then drinks the mix happily..)

(Avni and Neil glare at eachother...)

NEIL : (to Nishi): Nishi ma'am...(showing Avni)... Meet her....she is Mrs...Oh sorry, Miss ...Mrs....Whatever...Avni our new CEO....(smirking)

NISHI:(happily..) Haaa....I know...I met her already...She is such a pretty girl......(To Avni)....You smile very little.....What say, Neil...

NEIL : haaa kuch zyadha hi cute hai.....(he smiles...)...Beautiful heart ....smart mind....etc etc...But she is not like you....Aap ki baat alag hi hai.....Arey, you don't take these leaves from office....Office becomes very empty without you.....

NISHI: (laughing) Hai kammene....boss ki biwi ke sath flirt kar raha hai sharm nahi aathi.......(he smiles...)...Acha no probs...Come on sing a good song for me......

NEIL: (looking at Avni )..Song ...today there is not only a song ...but also a story with it.....a love story....(Nishi pulls Neil's cheeks)

NISHI: Cutie pie.....(she moves towards Avni..)

NISHI: (to avni): Smile karo yaar.....That's such a pretty jacket your wearing....(Avni smiles....Nishi leaves...)

(Avni keeps glaring Neil...)

BADTAMEEZ DIL.......AVNEILजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें